I love Dumper | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

I love Dumper

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gotmilk?, Mar 5, 2010.

1. I would buy that shirt. That looks brilliant.

Edit: it really would be amazing to have some Popjustice-related merchandise though. Even just t-shirts or something. Redbubble or Etsy would be great for putting something together.

2. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Thank you! It's just a quick sketch so I will have to do a proper one.

And YES! I'd love Popjustice t-shirts.

3. If you have a scanner or something I can vectorise that in Illustrator it and make it clearer for t-shirt printing, maybe?

I'd even take a simple PJ logo on a shirt though, but Dumper shirts would be seriously amazing.

4. RJF

RJF

I know we'll never find out, but I have to applaud whoever is updating the Twitter. Just amazing.

I would buy Dumper t-shirts!

5. Tommie

Tommie Guest

6. Tommie

Tommie Guest

You should do that and send it to Peter! It's quite good.

7. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

The t-shirts could be collectible and have different Dumper slogans on them:

"Iam NOt gay!!!"

"I am soalone"

"Helo!"

"How rud"

"I LOVe JEADWARD"

PS Dumper last Twitter adventure damn near made me crey.

8. IT is funey you should Say that ther,because last monht I moddeled for a new Pop Justice "t"shirt with meonIt, I dont know if ther wil be "sloggans" tho I will ask Mr Pj!!

9. Tommie

Tommie Guest

Yay! Dumper! Just don't crash the server, ok.

10. Ihave to were 'wellingten boots' now if Iam walking past, the srever!!

11. Tommie

Tommie Guest

Dumper! Do you find this picture... erotic?
    [​IMG]

... and do you wish you were Rihanna or the robot?

12. 3Xs

3Xs

^hahaha! That's what I wanna know!

13. Ooooh yay, thanks Dumper! I'll be very happy to have a shirt with you on it. I hope you're feeling better today, poor dear.

14. Who the fuck is dumper?

15. ^ He's a robot who works for PJ. He's...special. And very sweet.

16. He's also peeking out from the top-left corner of every single page! It took me ages to realise that was a link, rather than just a cute decoration.

17. Helo!

18. Dumper really needs to put a little time into his pop waste bin. After all, so much time spent working with Mr PJ must have rubbed off on him, and his opinions are so REAL.

Plus, I suspect dumper gets to handle all the CDs that PJ doesn't take a shine to.

19. If Dumper let me become his mummy I'd teach him how to spell properly, the illiterate little bean can.*

*I won't be abusive if the adoption goes through.

20. What did you do with all the leftovers from yesterday, Dumper?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.