I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate | Page 115 | The Popjustice Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 1, 2016.

1. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Um what. I'm speechless.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  2. After the loss of Story Of My Life this loss is unbearable. But this is one of the most iconic posts you did. I love the tiles in this one. Amazing and do not ever try to supress your creativity!

3. Perfect & Steal My Girl...lordt this rate.

[​IMG]
    I'm getting this tattooed on me.

thefaceofyou, ohnostalgia and Reboot like this.
  4. Forgot to add that the graphics for this are getting better and better. It's never what I expect, but that's what makes it so amazing.

ohnostalgia and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  5. Get the fuck OUT. This is not real. Night Changes deserved top 5.

tylerc904, KAG, ohnostalgia and 3 others like this.
  6. Where do broken hearts go? The One Direction rate, apparently.

[​IMG]

7. I'm really mad about that song going out - I'm usually asking where all the bops are, but this is how you do a ballad. I still liked the post because that write up was the greatest @ohnostalgia

Side Note: Liam's date in the video? I've been him (I didn't throw up in a hat though, because I wasn't dating someone from the 1930s?)

CorgiCorgiCorgi and ohnostalgia like this.
  8. HA! @ohnostalgia that was a brilliant elimination post.

ohnostalgia and A$AP Robbie like this.
  9. Yas, feed me your spaghetti, King.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  10. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

HAHAHAHA I'm just going to pretended someone didn't just compare Night Changes with Little Trainwreck and mourn the loss of this amazing song.

11. I'm SHOCKED.

That was one if my reserve 11s!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  12. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

An accurate picture of me since the 40s. I'm glad I could soften the blow for some of you though.

13. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Now that I've had sometime to seethe, I can't believe y'all voted this out at number 15!? The melody to this is gorgeous as are those backing vocals. A great boyband ballad. Liam sounds so good on this too. I thought this would easily have gone top 5.

The only problem I have is Louis vocals and I hate the cigarette line.

Amazing write up @ohnostalgia

14. This write-up is truly amazing, not least of all because of the implication that me-as-Madeline-Kahn literally broke Harry's arm with my score.

VivaForever likes this.
  15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I'd like to gleefully report that Little Things was officially cut first in @CorgiCorgiCorgi's Boyband Singles rate. Two of our very own voters tried to sass me in their commentary. They will be dealt with accordingly.

16. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I know this is like the fifth time I've done this, but trying to make this graphic is only increasing my headache. I'm going to have to say no result tonight.

17. *pats back* Take some aspirin and feel better.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  18. Well, we did just get to see 'Little Things' eliminated all over again, so I'm sure everyone's happy enough! Hope you're better soon!

19. Night Changes should have been in the Top 5. What a mess!

20. I'm just saying y'all should follow the boy band rate because the last remaining One Direction song will definitely entertain you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.