I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate | Page 117 | The Popjustice Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 1, 2016.

1. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Illusion deserved a 10 for Zayn's chorus alone. Don't even get me started on that chorus.

2. B E Y O N D. T R A G I C. This is no doubt one of their best!

If Where Do Broken Hearts Go and/or No Control make the top 10 I don't even know what I'll say. What a Feeling as well... Praying those 3 are the next eliminations.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  3. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Those first two are some of my lowest scores left, but you leave What a Feeling alone. It's genius.

Deleted member 21339 likes this.
  4. eccentricsimply

What A Feeling is not worse than What Makes You Beautiful, please.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  5. Hmm, how tragic would it be if it ranked higher than Fireproof? I wouldn't be upset personally.

6. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

NO.

Any score less than 10 for Fireproof is unacceptable. I've been brainstorming ways to deal with noncompliance for a whole month now.

wackseed and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  7. eccentricsimply

If What A Feeling ranked higher than Fireproof I'd be extremely upset because Fireproof is their best song ever, but if What Makes You Beautiful ranked higher I'd be furious.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  8. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

I like Rock Me but it beating Night Changes is wrong!

CorgiCorgiCorgi likes this.
  9. Fireproof is quite excellent. It and Girl Almighty, Change Your Ticket and Stockholm Syndrome are my favorites on Four, and I'm so sad that the latter is the only other one to even make the top 25!

And literally Where Do Broken Hearts Go screams like a 28 placement and No Control should've been like 22. That way Heart Attack could've made the top 20, sniffle.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  10. The top 10 should be as follows:
    • What Makes You Beautiful
    • One Thing
    • Tell Me A Lie
    • Kiss You
    • Best Song Ever
    • No Control
    • Fireproof
    • Stockholm Syndrome
    • Drag Me Down
    • What A Feeling

ohnostalgia likes this.
  11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I don't hate No Control but there's just too much Louis for me. I'm not surprised it's placing high, considering the whole fan campaign around it. So many lose their minds over that song.

Give me the version led by one of the other boys, teeb.

12. Nooo. This made me realize how much Take Me Home is in danger. Thank goodness for Kiss You!

13. Of course. I like the "R-O-C-K me again" bit. I also like the entirety of Rock Me...

...by Melanie C.
    This is true.
    [​IMG]

14. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

At least we can all find solace knowing @VivaForever is getting a taste of her own medicine in the Bananarama rate. At least it's helping me during this difficult time.

VivaForever likes this.
  15. I ain't mad though, just fucking confused at how these gorls stan for the musical equivalent of wet plaster. Like Jesus, I love these ladies and even I loathe some of this stuff.

16. Results tonight? @ohnostalgia you didn't have to do that!

I like 'Rock Me' and there are other songs I'd kick out before it, but at this point, anything that's not one of my absolute faves has me relieved!

Meanwhile...

-'What a Feeling' is the one that really confuses me. It's good for its era (and maybe that's why it's still around), but compared to their hook-filled earlier material, it fades into the background big time.

-I never would've bet on 'They Don't Know About Us' beating almost everything on Take Me Home!

-'No Control' is a very big song with a very big chorus and deserves all the love it gets. Like, if I had to pick an 11 off their last three albums, that'd probably be it.

-Boyband 1D for the win. Obviously!

17. Island

Island Staff Member

'Night Changes' is out? I don't really follow them but that's a genuinely pretty song.

18. If Fireproof goes out before They Don't Know About Us or Stockholm Syndrome I am personally going to copy every passage from the King James Bible about God destroying entire cities and replace "God" with "wackseed" and "Sodom and Gomorrah" with "all your asses".

19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

What a Feeling is an amazing song for any era. It is also full of hooks.

Vixen and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  20. There's a very good song hidden inside of Rock Me, but it never quite gets there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.