I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate | Page 121 | The Popjustice Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 1, 2016.

1. I have @iheartpoptarts like, so... mission accomplished anyway

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  2. Aw, I like Drag Me Down. I didn't really like it when it came out, but it's a pretty enjoyable song for me now that I still listen from time to time. (I also like that I own a jacket that looks almost 95% like Harry's in that video.)

No Control needs to go.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  3. Harry/robot is real, open your eyes, sheeple!

Also definitely a song that deserved to be top ten, shaking my head at all y'all.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  4. Oh I was hoping Drag Me Down would be top 10. Great song.

constantino and ohnostalgia like this.
  5. Drag Me Down has grown on me a little since. But Louis' hook is the best bit, so how much can y'all love it?

ohnostalgia likes this.
  6. Finally.

I'm screaming at Tell Me A Lie still being here though, the little bop that could.

7. Unreal that No Control and Where Do Broken Hearts Go are continuing to beat superior songs...

Anyway, congratulations on creating the most outrageous/extravagant write ups in PJ history @ohnostalgia.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  8. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

The real surprise story of the rate, teeb.

9. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Now that was a really sad late birthday gift to @constantino

I'm upset because my 1 is still in this freaking rate. Also Tell Me a Lie is a certified bop. Do not speak ill of Tell Me a Lie.

10. I will really be okay again once No Control and Where Do Broken Hearts Go just miss out on the top 10.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  11. AND ON MY BIRTHDAY OF ALL DAYS.

12. Happy birthday!!!

13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

It's his birthday??? Noooooo that's so terrible. I hope y'all are ashamed of yourselves!

When the rate started did you all expect Best Song Ever and What a Feeling to be the final representatives for their albums?

14. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Ops, not late then.

But happy birthday @constantino!!!!!

Best Song Ever, yes. What a Feeling, no.

15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

constantino and eccentricsimply like this.
  16. I truly expected Drag Me Down and Perfect to make it past What A Feeling...

To be honest, there are at least 3 songs left that shouldn't be in the top 10, which is why it sucks that Rock Me and Drag Me Down were thrown out so early.

constantino likes this.
  17. Tell Me a Lie is one of their most-loved songs on Popjustice from what I remember. That Kelly Clarkson connection goes a long way.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  18. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

@Posh Spears you weren't a fan during MITAM were you? Because What a Feeling was all people could talk about. I'm not surprised by its great showing. I think I always expected it to beat out the entire album, deep down in my heart.

19. No, I haven't actively followed their fanbase in years, but I'm aware that it has a lot of love which is probably why I'm less upset about that being in compared to fucking Where Do Broken Hearts Go which is so damn random... At least No Control is known to be widely loved (though I'm surprised that translated here).

ohnostalgia likes this.
  20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Where Do Broken Hearts Go is the Emma Bunton of this rate, but nowhere near as good.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.