I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate | Page 123 | The Popjustice Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 1, 2016.

1. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Meet Your Top Ten!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. A good top 10...but Night Changes should definitely still be in...

CorgiCorgiCorgi and ohnostalgia like this.
  3. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

When the averages get this close, those few super low scores are fatal. I'd choose Drag Me Down over Night Changes though. I find it interesting that both Four and Made in the A.M have no singles left in the running.

constantino likes this.
  4. That's a fine top 10. Fireproof/Kiss You top 2, please.

5. Not that we are allowed to discuss other artists/songs in this thread, BUT One Direction's is shockingly better than this.

KAG likes this.
  6. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

I thought my favorite songs were doing much better but the top 10 is a bit disappointing to me. The three songs from debut, Fireproof and Kiss You for the top 5.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  7. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Your sass levels need to be taken down a notch.

For christ's sake it wasn't an unreasonable request to focus on One Direction in this thread . Especially with the sheer number of hours I've put into this rate. It makes me feel unappreciated when all people can think to post about is songs from other artists.

tylerc and constantino like this.
  8. You always seem quite... intense. Wasn't even intentional "sass" but OKIEEEEE.

9. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I'm an intense person. I know it's not the end of the world but I asked nicely several times and was ignored. I don't know why you had to bring it up when we'd all moved on.

tylerc likes this.
  10. Sorry to bring it up again then, I'll check back in when the winner is revealed!

11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Really.....

tylerc likes this.
  12. I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_ at me forgetting that Drag Me Down (my 11) left yesterday...

ohnostalgia likes this.
  13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_. I do remember you saying Night Changes was almost your 11, so fair enough.

14. It flip-flopped between Drag Me Down, Night Changes, No Control, Stockholm Syndrone and even Steal My Girl throughout the voting period...I'm a mess...

CorgiCorgiCorgi and ohnostalgia like this.
  15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

One of the greatest things about running this rate was seeing you discover their amazing songs. If that's being a mess, I am too!

constantino likes this.
  16. My 11 is still in? LOL omg

ohnostalgia likes this.
  17. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Seven of the ten remaining songs received at least one eleven.

18. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

How the fuck is No Control still there.

Deleted member 21339 likes this.
  19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Are you really that surprised? It's not my fave, but I knew it would make it Top Ten.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.