I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate | Page 129 | The Popjustice Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Whatever you think of the song, it's not like we could allow any other album to leave before Made in the AM anyway!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  2. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

This really didn't stand out to me at all when listening to Made in the AM. It's nice but never would have thought it would gain so much love. It has a nice breezy vibe I guess. The AC ballads are better!

3. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

4. Tell Me A Lie can vacate immediately, please.

Sovereign and ohnostalgia like this.
  5. This is soooooooo the best part.

6. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

What on earth am I doing with my life?

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  7. No Control still being here???? What a Feeling missing the top 3??? Find God.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  8. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

We're living in hell right now. I was really hoping No Control wouldn't be so overrated here, but alas.

sexercise likes this.
  9. Being awesome.

10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Thanks for making me feel less stupid over the 90+ hours I've put into this rate over the last two months.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  11. I must be super extra tired because seeing Zayn in a MITAM graphic made me choke up a little. Anyways I honestly can't remember how What A Feeling goes, whoops.

12. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

YOU CANNOT EVEN REMEMBER HOW A SONG GOES. YOU HAD ONE JOB.

13. @ohnostalgia you are literally unbelievable. This is so amazing.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  14. I'm happy to be Moronic Inane Taxing Ardous Music lowest scorer. I'm not surprised this made the top ten it's the most listenable track from the album. It just didn't grab my attention enough like other songs by them which took me by surprise in this rate.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  15. Beautiful.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  16. What A Feeling is exactly what I want from my boy bands so I'm sad it's gone. I think I gave it a 9 but it's a solid 10/almost-11 for me now.

ohnostalgia and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  17. I REMEMBER THE IMPORTANT THINGS. I REMEMBER THE DRAKE MEMES.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  18. Oh fuck you all.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  19. Its kind of amazing that we've got this deep and this is the first whole album gone. The even spread between the albums is impressive/weird. Speaks to their consistency.

20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I think you mean:

Oh, Fuck Off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.