I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate | Page 138 | The Popjustice Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 1, 2016.

1. I just wanted to say that I've always loved One Direction for bringing the boyband back and giving me countless perfect pop songs, but I feel like I know sooooooo much more about them now than I did back when we started. Like, infinitely more.

So, thanks again @ohnostalgia - I couldn't have asked for a better 1D education!

P.S. Yay for Niall and his lack of hilarious tattoos. I knew I liked him!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  2. Okay I'm finally back online after quite a week but OH WHAT A RATE! The drags! The memes! The battles! The graphics! The rage! THE DRAKE!!

Truly the best rate I've ever participated in and, even though the godtier song was runner-up, still very satisfying that so many others loved it the way it deserves. Good job y'all and amazing job @ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia likes this.
  3. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I swear I didn't pay her to say that.

4. Ahh I'm so behind!!! But amazing work, and a deserving winner! It is pretty upsetting the winner is the only one above a 5 though.

Excellent hosting @ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia likes this.
  5. Just popped in to say, what a rate and easily the right winner (what. a. song). Great stuff @ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia likes this.
  6. Great rate @ohnostalgia. Every song got a worthy send-off, and it was a pleasure to disagree, and occasionally (maybe) agree.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  7. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I'm updating the image links so I can finally delete my ancient tumblr and wow, re-reading this is a trip. I can't tell if I've become more or less extra since my debut.

Deleted member 21339 likes this.
  8. I’m sad that I missed this on the first go round.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Over Again was done dirty as one of the 2nd album hightlights

boombazookajoe likes this.
  10. Do we have a re-up in honor of 10 years since Up All Night has been released?

11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I’d say only if there’s enough new voters interested. Essentially this was a rate for a dead group, so we wouldn’t usually re-rate them unless people really wanted it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.