I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Sent my scores again, made some changes and upgraded some 9s to 10s on a second thought.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  2. I would appreciate at least a week as I haven't had the chance to rate any of the tracks at all yet.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  3. I didn't vote before, but I might do now since it's more likely this will actually be followed through on.

ohnostalgia and VivaForever like this.
  4. Oh, sis. Oh, they're gonna come for you.

Two albums in and nary a 0 in sight. Doing far better than I expected honestly.

I know Made in the AM has one 0 though.
    [​IMG]

ohnostalgia and iheartpoptarts like this.
  5. Island

Island Staff Member

Mutya and Amelle version teas.

Same song title, too. Kii.

6. @ohnostalgia I love you and that was one of the best rate introductions I've ever read.

But I don't think I have the willpower to sit through 5(!) albums worth of One Direction when I only like a handful of tracks.

I will happily stan Drag Me Down, Stockholm Syndrome and Steal My Girl from the outskirts, however.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  7. I don't even care if they come for me. @ohnostalgia knows I'm no One Direction stan. It's just my first impression, what do the 1D fans think is the weakest album?

ohnostalgia likes this.
  8. Made In The Am.

Personally I am going for that second. I can not even remember the name of it.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  9. I'm so excited for this.

Let me just tweak my scores and I'll send them on their way.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Hey everybody, sorry I just woke up (I have an awful headache I have an excuse!)

What does everybody think of April 12 as a deadline? I'm mainly thinking this for the new people who want to participate.

And seriously I will finish this it's not in my personality to leave things undone.

send photo and DJHazey like this.
  11. Island

Island Staff Member

qetaz, send photo and ohnostalgia like this.
  12. Poor @DJHazey being called a "thing."

13. What's happening.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  14. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I think they're insulting me, don't worry.

send photo and DJHazey like this.
  15. Ha, I was just confused by it is all.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  16. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I'm not, but I have a dirty mind.

send photo, VivaForever and DJHazey like this.
  17. nostalgia said she doesn't leave things undone, i.e., she does things. I was suggesting that you were "things."

It's a common Twitter joke. "Person A walks into a meeting late and says, 'Sorry I'm late, I was doing stuff.' Person B walks in, their hair and clothes messy, and says, 'I'm stuff.'"

ohnostalgia and DJHazey like this.
  18. In other matters, Midnight Memories is draining me of the will to live.

19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I liked that for your taste, not because I'm happy you're losing the will to live.

send photo likes this.
  20. I'm enjoying Up All Night currently I think I will lean towards the more Pure Pop material than the Dad Rock of their later albums.

VivaForever and ohnostalgia like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.