I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 1, 2016.

1. I agree with a lot of your faves on the first few albums, and then things start to differ a bit!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  2. The only score I'd say I hugely disagree with on first glance is Once in a Lifetime as it really stood out to me.

constantino and ohnostalgia like this.
  3. Wow @ohnostalgia you really don't like Made In The A.M do you?

Zayn would be proud.

4. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Not liking Made in the A.M. was my claim to fame for two months here. I had my first forum spat about it. Memories.

I actually thought I was quite nice to it, I'm not even the lowest scorer so far.

5. I didn't think anybody really liked Made in the AM? My scores are definitely worse!

eccentricsimply and ohnostalgia like this.
  6. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

There's definitely a section of fans who like it. They mostly hang out on tumblr. Also I'm still pissed about the 4 star review Rolling Stone gave it (actually that's how my first forum spat happened!).

send photo and iheartpoptarts like this.
  7. Tumblr sounds like such a strange place. I'm glad you're here!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  8. I joined tumblr once I hated every moment of it I deleted my blog after a few months I only followed two people one who was a tumblr SJW and the other just posted cat gifs and memes it was pointless I prefer Facebook anyway.

I shall get back onto this in the morning I had a break whilst I was out due to me getting distracted by Zayn's album which I bought.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  9. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I still get so happy each time I see a post like this!

send photo likes this.
  10. To be fair I wasn't listening to it I just opened the insert and stared at him for a good few hours then read all the writing credits on the other side I've only just put the CD in my computer now. Priorities I know...

VivaForever and ohnostalgia like this.
  11. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

We have 9 matches. Thank you for the She's Not Afraid love. Such a bop.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  12. Made in the A.M. has a couple of dudes but I generally like it. What a Feeling is a discography highlight. Four is technically their best album & has my highest average but I'll always reserve a special place for Take Me Home. Truly their peak.

Midnight Memories is probably one of my most hated albums ever. I never felt more irritated than I was after I listened to it. That was also around the time they started looking like they were barely functioning anymore so it's just in general not a great time in 1D history.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I forgot to mention when you submit your votes could you please let me know your fave 1D member. I took the liberty of guessing for @Up Down Suite (Liam) and @eccentricsimply (Zayn). It was fairly obvious from your commentary.

Also if anyone thinks I didn't give you enough time, please let me know. I can't read minds.

send photo and Up Down Suite like this.
  14. If you put anyone else than Louis for me to represent I will lock this thread too.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  15. Oh my god BadGalSprocky! Lock ha!

send photo and Sprockrooster like this.
  16. I used to like Harry until he got more awful tattoos and grew his hair nowadays I'm all about the Zayn now he was my second favourite anyway.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  17. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

This is all a secret ploy to shame you for your Louis love. Or to hunt out who else needs saving on this forum.

send photo likes this.
  18. Shame me? It is not like I put my love out of plain sight.

I will make it even better. I will have a Louis avatar the day the One Direction will start. I am on my phone now, but I will send you some Louis pics I love for you to pick from. You will be in charge for my avatar. How about that?

DJHazey likes this.
  19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

If I'm going to have to deal with a Louis avatar you bet I need to pick the least hideous one. Can I make spiteful edits to it?

send photo and DJHazey like this.
  20. Work your magic and I might go with your editted avatar.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.