I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate | Page 93 | The Popjustice Forum

I Think I'm Gonna Win This Time: The One Direction Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Well this took a turn for the worse. Hey Angel and Ready To Run are fantastic.

VivaForever likes this.
  2. Yasss I was hoping Ready to Run would leave. Mostly perfect top 30 but #JusticeForGirlAlmighty.

wackseed and ohnostalgia like this.
  3. Can I just say @ohnostalgia what an incredible job you're doing so far. Queen of rates.

4. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

I thought I was the only one to notice this!

VivaForever likes this.
  5. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Live While We're Young still being in is tragic

Deleted member 21339 and KAG like this.
  6. KAG

KAG

The Top 30 is really good. There are only 2-3 songs in there that I’m not keen on, however they’re not terrible.

7. Now that I've gotten over some of my fave songs leaving, I'm pretty happy with the top 30. I don't understand how C'mon C'mon or Nobody Compares made it, but other than that it's pretty solid.

MollieSwift21 likes this.
  8. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Yikes at Perfect, WMYB, Heart Attack, No Control and Diana still being here.

9. Most of my remaining lower scores are singles I couldn't really expect to get rid of anyway, so the top 30 looks good to me!

'C'mon C'mon', 'Heart Attack', and 'No Control' are all flawless, though. You people scare me.

10. I better not be hearing any negativity toward Heart Attack or Nobody Compares.

11. I only have two tens and my 11 still left. Sad face. (And one 9 and a bunch of 8s.)

12. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I just don't understand the new haircut. I know it's for the movie, but I hope he grows it out a bit and gets some of his curl back when filming's done.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

eccentricsimply likes this.
  14. Looks perfectly normal to me?

His old hair screamed "I wish I was a rocker instead of a popstar." It won't be missed!

15. I'm not being funny but is this the brother from Burn Notice?

16. Island

Island Staff Member

"Drama" from Entourage.

I'm so #masc

VivaForever likes this.
  17. You & I missing the top 30 is justice. Hey Angel missing it however...

18. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Is also justice! I love when it all works out.

19. You're about as masc as Reignchel is relevant.

Island likes this.
  20. Gutted to see Hey Angel and You & I leave this early, should've replaced Stole My Fucking Heart and They Don't Know About Us in the top 30 (which looks great bar those two songs, by the way!).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.