I wanted an original way to say hello but my brain is fried right now | The Popjustice Forum

I wanted an original way to say hello but my brain is fried right now

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Verandi, May 9, 2018.

1. Hi! Nice to meet you all!
    I'm 26 so in full quarter-life crisis. I'm also working on my master thesis right now so I'm usually exhausted but I decided to let a little ray of sunshine in my daily life and join this forum (actually I did in the past but my profile never seemed to properly work but hey you gotta get up and try try try).
    I've been lurking for a while when I was not able to join and I love how members on this forum contribute in such a (usually) well thought out and respectul way; I hope my contributions will be worthy.
    I'm actually thinking which artists I should put as my faves but it usually depends on the state of mind I'm in. This month I fell in love again with Tori Amos, Florence and the Machine and Lana. The name was chosen after one of my favourite songs (how original I know). Oh I'm Italian.

Hope this time my profile will work, and maybe find some interesting friends. xoxo

enjoy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.