Icona Pop - General Mediocrity Discussion | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Icona Pop - General Mediocrity Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sushimuffin, May 6, 2012.

1. vasilios

vasilios Guest

2012 classic.

2. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Oh I wanna marry them both.
    I LOVE IT.

3. I WANT TO BUY IT.

4. Seriously. Nothing annoys me more than an artist who refuses to let me throw money at them. Yes, Richard X, you can put that Cassie remix on iTunes now.

5. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Yes, they do just that. Say no to money, nothing to do with Itunes / restrictions / deals / hopes for a better future.

6. Please don't ruin my anger with reality, vasilios.

I have no doubt "I Love It" will be available to buy outside of Sweden soon enough.

7. Bugging Swedes on Last.fm to buy a copy for me from iTunes... I always want something more once I know it's not available to me.

8. Finally listening to this in HQ because I was able to buy it! Once again I defeat the evil international iTunes store restrictions! Soon, I will have an army of contacts stationed in each territory, happy to accept my GBP.79p for an .m4a which can't be bought here because the music industry still sucks. It's 2012! World wide releases are the way forward!

9. Not as good as I Love It.

10. I can't get over I Love It. It's so perfect and euphoric. Rocket Science is amazing too.

11. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

'I Love It' is massive - it has that propulsive momentum that made 'I Gotta Feeling' so great, and of course the fact that Charli XCX wrote it only adds to its brilliance.

12. Charli XCX wrote it?! That is fantastic!

13. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Have you ever asked anyone for their autograph?
    Oh yeah, but I think I was smaller. It was Dr Alban [of It's My Life 'fame'].

AMAZING!
    A shitty Dr Alban PA at a summer disco summer of 1990 was my first 'concert'.

14. 'Rocket Science' is amazing! I'm going to need an album from them as soon as possible.

15. Are 679 Records sniffing round them? They have a lot of Marina merch about their person. Hmmm.... the next Oh My!?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.