Icona Pop - General Mediocrity Discussion | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Icona Pop - General Mediocrity Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sushimuffin, May 6, 2012.

1. Well, they're not crap, so they've got one over on Oh My! already.

2. Nail on the head.

3. Finally got to listen to Rocket Science on this stream of their P3 live session since the scandipop link kept on closing my browser.
    http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/new...p-live-in-concert-for-sveriges-radio-p3-98023

It's pretty cool, although yeah, it isn't as good as I Love It. There's another song, Weekend, at the end of the session that I don't think has been posted here yet. It's mostly instrumental, but it sounds like a floor filler!

4. Agh I posted I Love It in the random pop thoughts thread some days ago and was ignored. I see why. Embarrassing.

I Love It really can't be played loud enough. Fantastic!

5. Their Swedish management company is also responsible for Niki & the Dove (yay!) and Erik Hassle (less enthusiastic noise). I would really like to own "I Love It" on a CD now.

6. I think I Love It might end up becoming my favourite single of the year. It's perfect. It's out in the US today, by the way!

7. The artwork (ha!) is slightly better for the USA release.

8. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Is it on U.S. iTunes yet? I'd love to put it at the top of my "2012 stuff" playlist.

9. TeenIdle

TeenIdle Guest

"You're from the 70s, but I'm a 90s bitch"

This is so good.

10. That is my new motto.

11. When is I Love It released in the UK, i need it in my life now!

12. "You're from the 70s, but I'm a 90s bitch"

Oh no... I'm from the 70's

I wish these girls would give us an album already. I need "Beat the L" blasting out my speakers in glorious HQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqmbfrVmmyw

13. Will they be getting a proper launch in the UK at any point? There stuff is flawless, and I can certainly see them being marketable.

14. I Love It is featured on the opening sequence of Snooki and JWOW's new show.

I hope everyone wants to know what song that is and it ends up smashing worldwide and in Mars.

15. I got a full-length, HQ version of Top Rated from that Swedish online store. Life = made.

16. The red-headed girl reminds of Leighton Meester. They are also amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.