Icona Pop - General Mediocrity Discussion | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

Icona Pop - General Mediocrity Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sushimuffin, May 6, 2012.

1. Oh not this again.

2. Oh god not again...

3. Reported. Enough of this shit.

PS: It's all her.

4. Oh no... not again...

She does everything. She did all the writing, vocals, and her voice was even morphed into synths and beats. It's all her.

Island likes this.
  5. LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW (if I'm reading this correctly) THE ALBUM WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PREORDER FROM TUESDAY.

https://twitter.com/iconapop/status/358200085470904320

6. I'm excited to see what new tracks are on it. As long as "Downtown" and "Flashback" aren't touched I'll be good.

7. They can omit Ready for the Weekend and Lovers to Friends.

8. I'd rather as much new material as possible, actually. It's not like the Swedish version of the album was cohesive or well thought out… super fun and loud, but a "body of work" it was not.

Twelve new tracks (or eleven + the longer version of "We Got The World"), so we can all play home A&R ourselves, please. Like with Kylie X.

Island likes this.
  9. I'd guess only I Love It will come over from the EPs, so if they leave the rest of the tracks in and exclude Head's Up, Rocket Science and Still Don't Know, then it will have:

I Love It
    We Got The World
    Downtown
    Wanna B With Somebody
    My Party
    Flashback
    Girlfriend
    All Night

Also the reliable Wikipedia seems to be calling the album This Is... which I hope isn't true.

10. I think the pre-order they're referring to is the pre-order for the single, not the debut album. I hope that i'm wrong.

11. Maybe, but singles never go up for pre-order on iTunes in the US.

12. Yeah, no......

13. Guest member

Guest member Guest

I still need "Rocket Science" and "Still Don't Know" in CD quality in my life so I hope those made it on the international album!

14. They won't do anything with "Still Don't Know." Don't know about "Rocket Science."

15. It's terrible. Good for You on the other hand, fucking brilliant. AMAZING.

16. No. Lovers To Friends is great, thanks.

17. It's clunky and plods along, who honestly wants that shit? Give me something new please!

18. It's one of their best to be honest.

19. Yeah, looks really really similar to "We Got The World".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.