Iggy Azalea - The New Classic | Page 100 | The Popjustice Forum

Iggy Azalea - The New Classic

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jmmc13, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

Seriously? Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

2. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

Probably since like November?

3. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

IGGY AZALEA ‏@IGGYAZALEA 9m
    My album cover is gonna be posted tomorrow along with my US tour dates. ☺️

!!!!!!!!!!

4. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

Ooh I'm excited, hopefully this means it's finally coming out this time. How many times has she shot the album cover?

5. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

I hope the cover is more Change Your Life and less Fancy.

6. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

Can't believe it's happening!!! ♡

7. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

I am moist. If she doesn't come to Milwaukee, she is almost guaranteed to come to Chicago and I will be making that drive!

8. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

Well we only know that there was one that the label had landed on, but she didn't want to be on the cover, so she went and shot something else. After that she got some fans to do some pictures for the back/inside of the booklet holding a shirt or something. But that was all like 2013 so who knows now.

9. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

It better be nothing like Fancy's cover art. She's had flawless artwork up until this new one.

10. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

It'd be great if they changed the artwork on release to something else, like they did with Katy B's What Love Is Made Of.

11. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

It annoyed me a bit they suddenly changed the single cover design they had kinda been following up until Fancy for no apparent reason (I guess other than the Charli XCX presence kinda deserving an artwork a bit more hipster-ish? I don't know.) It would've been nice if they managed to keep that part of the era visually similar with the logo etc if you know what I mean but as long as we actually get the material...

And she shot the album cover twice (although she's had millions of ideas in the process that ended up never happening): about a year ago with Rankin and now again in Miami (with Brooke Nipar?) for the current version we're about to get.

12. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

Her US tour is sponsored by Monster Energy Drinks and there will be Meet & Greets! SOLD! LEGGO IGGY!

13. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

Could the announcement be happening on their site?

14. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

I'm thinking on Billboard or MTV News, simply because it would seem more logical for the US market, more US people probably visit those two sites for music news daily. Then again, I don't know if Monster puts those kinds of announcements on their websites.

15. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

Realistically it'll probably be announced on her Instagram

16. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

I'm thinking Rap Up now, thinking about it they've covered her a lot over the year and seem to support her heavily. Probably put the album cover and tour poster on her Instagram and the dates on Rap up.

17. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

[​IMG]

18. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

Album cover looks nice, assuming that's what I see in the bottom corner.

19. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

Pre-order March 4!!

20. Re: Iggy Azalea - The New Classic (Debut Album)

It all looks very Vice City and this is a theme I can go with. Iggy loves Miami!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.