iheartHazey's 00s EURODANCE PARTY: We've been around the world, and we're rating it all (March 15) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

iheartHazey's 00s EURODANCE PARTY: We've been around the world, and we're rating it all (March 15)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by iheartpoptarts, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Added!

2. Sorry, I love that song too but we wanted a 50 song limit, wanted to keep the subgenres balanced, and only gave the bigger names of 00s Eurodance two songs. beFour got two because they're literally one of my favorite artists of alltime kii.

3. Caramell are in this rate!

That means Dinah Nah is in this rate!

That means we can use this image again!
    [​IMG]

4. She'll be making another appearance in my next rate as well.

5. Just make sure you send me your PJ00s 13 ballot before you dive too deep into this playlist. *wink*

6. I'm excited to hear what people think about E-Type. He was a new listen for almost 100% of you last time and I was thrilled when he got positive feedback. Wait until you hear the bops I've chosen for this round. Wigs will be lost!

7. Daniel_O, WowWowWowWow, Eric and 2 others like this.
  8. Okay so let me tag everyone from last time, who has neither liked a post here nor commented yet. If your interested or not, let us know and we'll add you to the mailing list.

@Aester
    @Cutlery
    @Ana Raquel
    @rav4boy

9. An eurotrance smash

iheartpoptarts, soratami and DJHazey like this.
  10. Not interested, sorry, @iheartpoptarts . Me, music, and this millennium do not mix.

Though, if I was participating, taking a quick glance at the song list, I'd probably give my 11 to ATC's 'Around the World'.

11. One of the first releases of the rate, chronologically. Makes sense.

12. Yay, that song list is so epic! Can't wait to find a half day to listen properly. Thanks for the tag!

13. YAAAS!!!!!!!! I'm in, of course. If I take too long, it is because I'm trying to choose a song for my 11.

14. I’m gonna try to do this. Part 1 was great and Licky Licky never left my YouTube suggestions since then. Iconic fruit anthem! I hope there’s an equally amazing discovery in this round.

15. I may already have my first draft of scores + commentary for the entire rate. I'm now desperately behind with my actual work, but hey. When the 00s eurodance calls, you answer.

16. Yeah, I'll give this a go. I'm familiar with about 25 % of the songs, I just wanna make sure I don't end up with a rate average that will be considered trolling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.