iheartHazey's 90s EURODANCE PARTY: Wanna go for a rate? - THE END | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

iheartHazey's 90s EURODANCE PARTY: Wanna go for a rate? - THE END

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by iheartpoptarts, Jun 9, 2018.

1. The Vengabus is coming!!!!

[​IMG]

sfmartin, Aester, DJHazey and 6 others like this.
  2. Happiness is just around the corner!

3. We love what was probably my best rated multiple-track artist (alongside Aqua) !

Averages btw:
    Netherlands/Belgium 7.083
    Italy 7.217
    Germany/Switzerland 8.035
    UK/Canada 7.289
    Denmark 8.127
    Sweden/Norway 6.091

Sweden/Norway was the only region which failed to gather any 10s
    [​IMG]

DJHazey, soratami, phily693 and 4 others like this.
  4. Yes, I quite like you.

5. I usually only give 10s sparingly, but I've been pretty extra here and handed them out like they're candy. Hard not to when there are so many songs that I love.

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I've just realised Lasgo aren't anywhere to be seen in this rate - Something is incredible!

7. They will be in part 2 - the 00s!

8. Yes all your euro-trance favorites including Lasgo will show up in the 00s rendition.

Ezz, 2014, iheartpoptarts and 3 others like this.
  9. So our last voter @ThisIsRogue gives us an amazing 36 voter count, however I will have to input their info when I get home, so that's when our first eliminations will happen. We'll try to do anywhere between 2 and 4 per day until we get to like the Top 20, then will probably slow down to like 2 a day until the Top 10. Something like that.

I might be able to set it up so I can do eliminations at work, but I don't have the set up for it quite yet, so if that happens you'll get reveals earlier in the day. Most of the time when @iheartpoptarts posts a reveal it will be during the evening hours (North American time) so it could end up being a nice split throughout the day.

So expect the first reveals from me in about 8 hours or so and then @iheartpoptarts to post another later on tonight, okay?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    berserkboi, Ezz, phily693 and 9 others like this.
  10. Meet the people who might think the same way you do about 90s Eurodance. The region you are listed under is the one you gave the highest average score to. This is also listed on the first page.

As you can see it's pretty balanced, except for a couple of regions.

[​IMG][​IMG]

@berserkboi
    @GhettoPrincess
    @OspreyQueen
    @2014
    @geomixes
    @A$AP Robbie
    @phily693
    @Remorque
    @Conan

[​IMG]

@roborovsky
    @dancingwithmyself
    @CasuallyCrazed
    @sfmartin
    @soratami
    @Ray
    @ThisIsRogue

[​IMG][​IMG]

@WowWowWowWow
    @P Grandson
    @idratherjack
    @LPMA
    @Seventeen Days
    @ohnoitisnathan

berserkboi, ThisIsRogue, 2014 and 9 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. I know, me in the Anglosphere. Who would have thought it?

13. I'd paste a bunch of your quotes about "them" from the World Cup thread but that'd be too much effort.

berserkboi and iheartpoptarts like this.
  14. We're talking about the UK here. That's a country. When we're talking about "them" we're talking about a section of the population of a region in a country.

They're different things.

15. Haha, true but I was joking because many of the UK acts in this rate came from that section.

16. We need a spin-off thread (or within this thread) for the eurodance entries that could/should have been.

17. PM them to us, we're doing something with that!

(Or save them for PJOPS so I can 12 them, hehe.)

18. We'll be mentioning some as we go along that @WowWowWowWow and @P Grandson sent us, plus I'm sure I'll have some to add along the way.

19. Are you also planning a 10's or 80's Eurodance edition?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.