iheartHazey's 90s EURODANCE PARTY: Wanna go for a rate? - THE END | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

iheartHazey's 90s EURODANCE PARTY: Wanna go for a rate? - THE END

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by iheartpoptarts, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Yeah, totally get it - it's a testament to how big Eurodance was that you can just keep going and unearthing classics. Jam & Spoon too!!!

-spirals into Eurodance coma-

iheartpoptarts and DJHazey like this.
  2. @WowWowWowWow is already our first voter! That's the earliest I've ever received a vote across all my rates. Now I need to get the spreadsheet up and running this evening.

First wave of tags coming later this morning..

3. Let me help everyone who has yet to vote, you just put the 11 either next to Sexual or This is Your Night. There! Hardest decision done.

4. Okay, so we've to eleven Cotton Eye Joe. Understood.

5. [​IMG]

6. I think choosing my 11 is going to be nearly impossible. A lot like the teen-pop rate there are like twenty candidates off the top of my head.

7. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  8. Okay so this going to be the initial tagging spree in order to see who is interested or not. Some of you have already expressed that interest, which is great, but I'm tagging everyone anyway so we can have a complete list to work with. If you are not interested, if you could please just say so and we'll stop tagging you going forward, otherwise you can expect a weekly tag just to remind you. The deadline is far off (July 20th) so you don't need to rush (yet). I am tagging anyone who either liked a post in the Rate Queue thread, liked posts here or posted here, and I've added some people from Comeback Corner who have been posting in threads that would apply to this rate. So are you coming along for the ride?

[​IMG]

@Ray
    @2014
    @berserkboi
    @Remorque
    @ThisIsRogue

9. Okay so this going to be the initial tagging spree in order to see who is interested or not. Some of you have already expressed that interest, which is great, but I'm tagging everyone anyway so we can have a complete list to work with. If you are not interested, if you could please just say so and we'll stop tagging you going forward, otherwise you can expect a weekly tag just to remind you. The deadline is far off (July 20th) so you don't need to rush (yet). I am tagging anyone who either liked a post in the Rate Queue thread, liked posts here or posted here, and I've added some people from Comeback Corner who have been posting in threads that would apply to this rate. So are you coming along for the ride?

[​IMG]

@Sprockrooster
    @Xanax
    @Untouchable Ace
    @dancingwithmyself
    @Hudweiser

10. Okay so this going to be the initial tagging spree in order to see who is interested or not. Some of you have already expressed that interest, which is great, but I'm tagging everyone anyway so we can have a complete list to work with. If you are not interested, if you could please just say so and we'll stop tagging you going forward, otherwise you can expect a weekly tag just to remind you. The deadline is far off (July 20th) so you don't need to rush (yet). I am tagging anyone who either liked a post in the Rate Queue thread, liked posts here or posted here, and I've added some people from Comeback Corner who have been posting in threads that would apply to this rate. So are you coming along for the ride?

[​IMG]

@soratami
    @AshleyKerwin
    @Aester
    @londonrain
    @phily693

11. Okay so this going to be the initial tagging spree in order to see who is interested or not. Some of you have already expressed that interest, which is great, but I'm tagging everyone anyway so we can have a complete list to work with. If you are not interested, if you could please just say so and we'll stop tagging you going forward, otherwise you can expect a weekly tag just to remind you. The deadline is far off (July 20th) so you don't need to rush (yet). I am tagging anyone who either liked a post in the Rate Queue thread, liked posts here or posted here, and I've added some people from Comeback Corner who have been posting in threads that would apply to this rate. So are you coming along for the ride?

[​IMG]

@Empty Shoebox
    @LPMA
    @livefrommelbs
    @31entrance
    @A$AP Robbie

12. Okay so this going to be the initial tagging spree in order to see who is interested or not. Some of you have already expressed that interest, which is great, but I'm tagging everyone anyway so we can have a complete list to work with. If you are not interested, if you could please just say so and we'll stop tagging you going forward, otherwise you can expect a weekly tag just to remind you. The deadline is far off (July 20th) so you don't need to rush (yet). I am tagging anyone who either liked a post in the Rate Queue thread, liked posts here or posted here, and I've added some people from Comeback Corner who have been posting in threads that would apply to this rate. So are you coming along for the ride?

[​IMG]

@AcerBenII
    @baxterclan
    @Seanie
    @rav4boy
    @aquaplex

13. Okay so this going to be the initial tagging spree in order to see who is interested or not. Some of you have already expressed that interest, which is great, but I'm tagging everyone anyway so we can have a complete list to work with. If you are not interested, if you could please just say so and we'll stop tagging you going forward, otherwise you can expect a weekly tag just to remind you. The deadline is far off (July 20th) so you don't need to rush (yet). I am tagging anyone who either liked a post in the Rate Queue thread, liked posts here or posted here, and I've added some people from Comeback Corner who have been posting in threads that would apply to this rate. So are you coming along for the ride?

[​IMG]

@mrp2910
    @Adora Day
    @DiscoIgor07
    @vivalaradio
    @moorje

iheartpoptarts and WowWowWowWow like this.
  14. Okay so this going to be the initial tagging spree in order to see who is interested or not. Some of you have already expressed that interest, which is great, but I'm tagging everyone anyway so we can have a complete list to work with. If you are not interested, if you could please just say so and we'll stop tagging you going forward, otherwise you can expect a weekly tag just to remind you. The deadline is far off (July 20th) so you don't need to rush (yet). I am tagging anyone who either liked a post in the Rate Queue thread, liked posts here or posted here, and I've added some people from Comeback Corner who have been posting in threads that would apply to this rate. So are you coming along for the ride?

[​IMG]

@Vasilios
    @tylerc904
    @Rooneyboy
    @phoenix123
    @P Grandson

15. Okay so this going to be the initial tagging spree in order to see who is interested or not. Some of you have already expressed that interest, which is great, but I'm tagging everyone anyway so we can have a complete list to work with. If you are not interested, if you could please just say so and we'll stop tagging you going forward, otherwise you can expect a weekly tag just to remind you. The deadline is far off (July 20th) so you don't need to rush (yet). I am tagging anyone who either liked a post in the Rate Queue thread, liked posts here or posted here, and I've added some people from Comeback Corner who have been posting in threads that would apply to this rate. So are you coming along for the ride?

[​IMG]

@LuDux
    @UnionJackMix
    @Zarjazz
    @Booers
    @undisco_me

16. Okay so this going to be the initial tagging spree in order to see who is interested or not. Some of you have already expressed that interest, which is great, but I'm tagging everyone anyway so we can have a complete list to work with. If you are not interested, if you could please just say so and we'll stop tagging you going forward, otherwise you can expect a weekly tag just to remind you. The deadline is far off (July 20th) so you don't need to rush (yet). I am tagging anyone who either liked a post in the Rate Queue thread, liked posts here or posted here, and I've added some people from Comeback Corner who have been posting in threads that would apply to this rate. So are you coming along for the ride?

[​IMG]

@ohnoitisnathan
    @_Gru_
    @idratherjack
    @blod
    @anfunny2003

17. The Berri track on the Spotify playlist is some bizarro dub mix that might want addressing. It sounds nowt like the radio mix we all love.

Or do we?

Suspense!

18. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I'm not going to do this one, I'm afraid... so you can breathe easy in the knowledge that Smile.dk's Butterfly will have one less zero.

(Sadly for Amber it also means that This Is Your Night will also have one less 11... but everyone else is going to make sure it has a 10+ average anyway, right? Right?!)

19. Oops, honestly let me know if this is the case. I was making that playlist on my phone at work one day so didn't hear anything and went by what it was showing me when I searched for a song. I'll be sure to fix that this evening. Thank you.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Amber's dutch actually!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.