I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! | Page 167 | The Popjustice Forum

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 2014, Nov 10, 2015.

1. I think Myles is the most I have ever fancied another human being.

Blayke likes this.
  2. I don't recall him being so vocal in support of the women when they were being treated poorly by some of the other men.

Andrew.L, Red Coat and kingbm like this.
  3. The girls really are smashing huh? Also from memory weren't Kate, Nadine and Caitlyn all bottom two in the first three days assuming we weren't lied to? The recovery!! Roman is sort of an honorary girlie too, he can stay.

I liked Myles, quite a bit actually, but he was my second pick to go tonight. The results the last four or five days have been just a bit stunning.

I really feel like Jacqueline might win this, and I'm here for it. She's funny, she's got stuck in, though she could do with another trial, she just has done everything you need for the crown. Nadine is my girl and I would love Caitlyn and Nadine in the final, but I feel like Jac has earned this the most.

Get Kirk out and it's a PERFECT final five, with the exception of (RIP) Adele.

roblognick likes this.
  4. What a difference in that camp without the toxic presence of James and Ian's stranglehold over everyone. I really enjoyed last night's episode and like everyone who is left.

I didn't have an opinion of Kate Garraway before this but I love her, she is so kind, generally lovely and such a trouper. Think she is my winner, though I'd be happy with Roman too.

Matgo likes this.
  5. The locals need to stop voting for Andy just because he plays a nice person on a soap opera. He is adding nothing to the camp.

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The way Roman was acting during the challenge to get the letters from home....ugh. He’s the only one left who I don’t want to win.

7. I fixed that for you

8. Unless Nadine gets loads of screen time I don't know if i can see her surviving a double elimination tonight.

Rogue likes this.
  9. I keep forgetting Kirk is there. Apart from him I’m happy with anyone. I mean, he’s a nice enough guy and I can see why the average basic member of the GP likes him, but a winner he is not.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

please don’t x

11. I think we'll probably lose Nadine and Caitlin tonight which is a shame but they've both lasted a bit longer than I expected.

12. Looks like Myles has found time for a hair cut post jungle

[​IMG]

I hope he has found time for a shower too!

roblognick and Island like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Nadine & Jacqueline doing the weather challenge was a biT hilarious.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  14. Noooooo

15. Called it. Damn. Well at least I get my nights back.

16. Gutted, for both

17. I don't even feel that interested now both of those deserved top 3 easily.

I'll watch for Kate but not invested anymore.

18. Jac has grown on me a lot, and Roman and Kate are nice enough. But Caitlin and Nadine are a massive loss.

rav4boy likes this.
  19. Jacqueline obviously wasnt in Caitlyn's top 3 then haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.