I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! | Page 168 | The Popjustice Forum

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 2014, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Caitlyn and Nadine should’ve been the top 2, nevermind the bottom 2. Further proof the general public are bizarre. However, Nadine has done fantastic and it’s been so rewarding to see her get such a positive response. I’m quite proud of her!

Martyn, bonnieetclyde and Scotty B like this.
  2. I'm catching up. Gutted that Nadine has gone, although I'm not too bothered about Caitlyn. Other than dishing on her family, I don't think she really added much, although I would have liked Andy to go before her.

I'd be happy with Jacqueline, Roman or Kate winning now. The filthier and more stubbly he gets, the more I fancy Roman. He's adorable.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2019
    Matgo, Snatched, roblognick and 2 others like this.
  3. I really think Jacqueline is going to win because of those Dan Natalie Chloe threesome allegations which is everywhere in today's media.

4. Nadine, Caitlyn gone, and now Kate?? Delete the British voting public

Also, Roman to win

5. I'd be happy with Jacqueline or Roman winning now, so I bet Andy takes it.

6. Final three should have been Nadine, Caitlyn and Kate. My interest this year has completely died now.

andru, _Gru_, c_0_r_3_y and 1 other person like this.
  7. Is there anyone on here who has watched the full series? Like every episode? If so can i ask how? I find I'm a celeb just has the exact same things each year. Same trials same challenges so arguments etc. I find it all so repetitive and boring towards the end.

8. I watched it on and off, trails have been terrible this year, just untying stars and not really challenging

9. As lovely a bloke as Kirk undoubtedly is I really don't want him to win. He hasn't added anything to this series, it would have been exactly the same whether he was there or not.

I was Team Kate so am now rooting for Roman to win. Watch him come third!

andru and Deleted member 30181 like this.
  10. Love that it’s a Corrie and EastEnders top two.

Andy would be a thoroughly uninspiring winner.

Deleted member 30181 likes this.
  11. My exact top 3.

12. Felt quite sad that she thinks people see her as a doormat

13. I really feel for her. I think she needed this. Bless her.

blod likes this.
  14. Ugh.

Next.

15. Jacqueline isn't who I wanted to win, but out of the two we were left with she is definitely the right choice.

16. When she went in I thought she’d be first out and I didn’t warm to her initially. But we love to see growth.

17. Aside from Nadine (obviously) Jacqueline was by far the most deserving winner.

Really happy for her.

18. Love that Queen Nadine is dressed ready for a Sexy! No No No performance.

19. I’ve been loving Jac for quite a while now, and it’s been mostly her and Nadine I’ve voted for recently so I’m happy with the result.

I probably wouldn’t have bothered if Andy won either. He seems like a nice enough guy.

20. Pleased for Jacqueline, shame she'll log on to twitter and just see loads of tweets with thousands of likes claiming she is an undeserving winner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.