I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Are they providing Bev with alternate mains each night or is she living off rice and beans?

My (vegan) BF read something allegedly from a friend of hers who said she made up her veganism so she didn't have to eat anything grim.

MBE Hollie was the first out.

I was surprised the "bottom 2" if the actual bottom 2 was her and Ruthie and not her and Victoria. Might give Ruthie's fans some fire to vote for her.

No elimination tomorrow as it's another Love Island style best/unseen bits.

I just can't believe Giovanna is one of the faves to win, seems a genuinely nice person but she hasn't brought much to the came.

My mum loves her. She enjoyed her and Tom's pregnancy announcements and her honesty about struggling to lose baby weight.

She also likes her on the kids TV stuff that she's watched with my nephews. I expect her to be a very high phone vote type but perhaps not so much on the free app vote. (Although my mum loves the free app votes so who knows).

Well that was a bore, I feel for the trial team as they are obviously hampered by not being able to do massive set ups etc
I think Giovanna has it won with the amount of sympathy she is getting for not getting a treat from home. The fact Jordan and aj didn't and all the attention is on her shows she has massive support.

Last edited:
Well that was a note, I feel for the trial team as they are obviously hampered by not being able to do massive set ups etc
I think Giovanna has it won with the amount of sympathy she is getting for not getting a treat from home. The fact Jordan and aj didn't and all the attention is on her shows she has massive support.
I don’t get the hype for her? It’s just mums supporting her but Jess is also a young mum so I don’t really get it

I don’t get the hype for her? It’s just mums supporting her but Jess is also a young mum so I don’t really get it
She has a podcast and has done cbeebies as a kids presenter, but I agree her whole thing seems to be she is the "mum". I think the thing of her not getting a treat gives her the sympathy vote and it could help her in winning. It did for Jacqueline last year, the whole her partner was cheating on her seemed be a big reason why she got the votes

She has a podcast and has done cbeebies as a kids presenter, but I agree her whole thing seems to be she is the "mum". I think the thing of her not getting a treat gives her the sympathy vote and it could help her in winning. It did for Jacqueline last year, the whole her partner was cheating on her seemed be a big reason why she got the votes
True, I know about her but I don’t follow her because I’m not a mum so have no interest so I sort of get that!

Call me heartless but I think Covid has changed my perception on things like celebs.

I just think, they’ve been paid minimum fifty grand to sit in a castle for two and a half weeks when there are people who haven’t seen or spoken loved ones for months across the globe and your crying over something so small like chocolate and a gift tag not even a letter when you have people like poor Kate Garaway who has been going through hell for months. I just personally find things a bit insensitive when it comes to a lot of celebrities at the moment!