I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Global are so weird. Like BBC didn't ignore Kemp coming 3rd last year, are they that petty? Makes me wish he had won now

Last edited:
Before Vernon was eliminated the votes were:

Giovanna 39.45%
Jordan 34.06%
Vernon 26.5%

Jordan then caught up a bit, presumably as some Vernon fans transferred their votes to him:

Giovanna 50.27%
Jordan 49.73%

He/Him/His
Is anyone watching this?
Any thoughts on Naughty Boy and Arlene's opinions about the other camp? I'm very surprised how personal they took such a decision, do they not know the game, really strange but maybe emotions are high.

Is anyone watching this?
Any thoughts on Naughty Boy and Arlene's opinions about the other camp? I'm very surprised how personal they took such a decision, do they not know the game, really strange but maybe emotions are high.

Yeah I'm watching it.

I was so confused by the reaction to everything. They had got the meal and treat on the previous day. So it wasn't like they had gone without completly.

And I didn't get why Naughty Boy was so upset they picked him for the trial after the challenge. All he had done was walk up and down some stairs.

I also think Danny is completely fake too. As he has done a flip in just a day so I don't know what's going on with that.

Yeah it seemed pretty pathetic from them both, ‘there’s no love there’. Love, you didn’t do two trials in a day, it was a daily challenge, they haven’t put you through the ringer. They didn’t even choose the weakest opponent.

It’s clear from them saying ‘with the intention of confronting them’…. That they didn’t actually confront them at all. I bet main camp is blissfully unaware of it all unless Madeley has stuck his boot in his mouth.

Snoochie was my best bet for an early out but is coming across excellently. In fact it is looking quite a difficult field for our Frankie. I would expect Arlene, Naughty Boy and (at this point) Louise and Kadeena may go before her, but anything can change. Smashed the first trial though, was so happy for her.

They all seem miserable in the Clink, I know it’s not fun but I’m glad their in the main camp as I couldn’t take another episode of Arlene and Naughty Boy being sad, taking everything personally and acting like babies!

Matty Lee is pretty much flying under the radar. He barely has any screen time. I like the guy, and have followed him on social media for a while now, but he is definitely at risk of being voted out if the public don't get to see some more of him.