I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Is anyone still watching this? I fell off after the camps rejoined each other, I was just… bored. But interested to see how the rest of has gone.

Staff member
Naughty Boy is a mess. Everyone else seems nice at least, though I wouldn't want to be stuck with the arrogant Adam Woodyatt for long....

I need Adam and Kadeena to do a head to head challenge to find out who is the best celebrity Robot Wars winner of all.

I'm so tired of Naughty Boy. He's very irritating and comes across fake to me. His "woah"s during trials... I'm also shocked he's 40, he acts quite immature. I understand that it's a public vote that ITV have no control over so if the public vote for him then the attention is going to be on him but I just want to see others in the show occasionally.

Overall it is a pretty boring season though, the trials need a bit more variety. Some of them have looked WAY too easy. I was hoping with an extra year to plan they would have some more things up their sleeve but it doesn't seem like it.

The Metro are reporting that the first names to be singing up for #ImACeleb All Stars in South Africa are Amir Khan, Paul Burrell, Gillian McKeith, Helen Flanagan, Stacey Solomon & Gino D’Acampo

Now… we all obviously want Lady C, and while Helen seems like a great choice, I get the feeling she’ll be boring this time round. She would have grown up and grasped too much self awareness. If Gillian goes with a fainting arc again this time, it will be as premeditated as it was the first time round.

An All-Star line-up without Sinitta and Kim Woodburn?

leaving-nene.gif

Last edited:
What was the reception to Kim during her season?

Well received. So much so that she guest cohosted on This Morning.

Katie Hopkins was on the show years before she was on CBB. She wasn’t controversial, was barely anything like what we’ve known her to become and left early.

On the GC, she has pulled out of doing a tour for Chicago. It’s believed she has done this because she is in talks for IAC.