I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

But the argument will be that a woman, who is LGBT, remains, and people will point to that as evidence that there can’t possibly be a problem.

But the argument will be that a woman, who is LGBT, remains, and people will point to that as evidence that there can’t possibly be a problem.

That didn't even cross my mind, it's so frustrating to think that "one of 'ye' is still in there*" is an 'accepted' excuse.

*one woman and LGBT person out of 11, with 6 men remaining*

Not too surprised at George going, he's quite a divisive character who's not afraid of speaking his mind. But he stepped up to all the trials and didn't shy away from anything, yet Chris Moyles, who has contributed almost nothing, is still in!?

Janice Dickinson - where was this energy on CBB? She’s making this series.

Carol Vorderman does so little, and yet is so great.

Didn’t Jamie Lynn leave a reality show in the US after 2 days because she missed her kids, so what’s the point in her attempting this? I know she’s irrelevant in America but even more so in the UK.

Mr Brexit? Why, WHY are we continuing to give these people mainstream platforms?

Is it for the controversy? Because that’s only cute if it’s two people who had a feud in 2008.

Not depolorables who are fascist and literally ran the country into the ground based on fascist, racist lies.