I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Is Jamie Lynn actually for real? She's sitting there crying because she misses her children, which is absolutely understandable, but KNOWING Britney's contact with her boys was used against her to make her compliant so they could all steal her money?! Rat.

Is Jamie Lynn actually for real? She's sitting there crying because she misses her children, which is absolutely understandable, but KNOWING Britney's contact with her boys was used against her to make her compliant so they could all steal her money?! Rat.
There’s obviously more going on. She seems like a totally broken woman.

I don’t think Fred meant any harm but Nella is still obviously very sensitive about her Dad dying and losing both parents. It was just a misunderstanding and I think people should give her some grace . YES she definitely could of handled the situation better but I feel like people especially a certain demographic have been WAITING for her to slip up since the show started so they could have an excuse to hate her .

I also think it’s rather nasty a big company like boohoo to be dog piling and spreading more hate towards her .

Last edited:
I don’t think Fred meant any harm but Nella is still obviously very sensitive about her Dad dying and losing both parents. It was just a misunderstanding and I think people should give her some grace . YES she definitely could of handled the situation better but I feel like people especially a certain demographic have been WAITING for her to slip up since the show started so they could have an excuse to hate her .

I also think it’s rather nasty a big company like boohoo to be dog piling and spreading more hate towards her .

https://x.com/kxng_edz/status/1727083673823084712?s=46&t=tWN2DkSEL6JlTdGD5yok1Q
The reaction online has been abhorrent. I don’t agree with how she acted but it’s a prime example of how black women on reality TV shows can’t show human emotions without being demonised by the white general public.

By the way if you want a tweet to show up replace “x” in the link with “twitter”.

Last edited:
The reaction online has been abhorrent. I don’t agree with how she acted but it’s a prime example of how black women on reality TV shows can’t show human emotions without being demonised but the white general public.

By the way if you want a tweet to show up replace “x” in the link with “twitter”.
100% agree, black women can never be anything other than perfect behaved on these typed of reality tv shows

Also thanks for that, been wanting to know how to do that for the longest !

I agree black women do get treated poorly on these types of shows but Nella was one of the front runners for the first few days, she was one of the most praised and getting positive press, but she was actually nasty with the way she behaved towards Fred and he really came across as sorry and sad that he upset her but she still carried on and on and spoke to him like shit. The producers clearly knew how it could come across which is why they showed the conversation that upset her.

I agree black women do get treated poorly on these types of shows but Nella was one of the front runners for the first few days, she was one of the most praised and getting positive press, but she was actually nasty with the way she behaved towards Fred and he really came across as sorry and sad that he upset her but she still carried on and on and spoke to him like shit. The producers clearly knew how it could come across which is why they showed the conversation that upset her.
I haven’t actually been watching but I was already seeing comments of people calling her loud and obnoxious before last night as well.

She wasn’t really a front runner tbh , yes she had people who loved her but even before this happened certain viewers watching and a certain demographic were hating on her online calling her loud , annoying etc and picking her apart over nonsense . This situation last night has just given them a reason to direct there hatred towards her .

Hopefully her and Fred can talk things out and make amends at some point in the next couple of episodes .

Nella coming across much better tonight, putting it up to..him.

Shame lastnight has probably ruined it all for her.