I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

Ah what a waste, I was warming to her.
tumblr_min694x7n81rgn13oo1_500.gif

Jesus, it's just an (unpopular on the PJ forum but pretty much shared outside this website) opinion.

Calm down.
How about no. After everything Britney went through, to come and say "Oh Jaime Lynn is actually quite nice" when she was an active part of the torture her sister went through for 13 years is a really bad look. Plus, she only did this show because she can't steal from Britney anymore and has no talent or skills to get a real job.

How about no. After everything Britney went through, to come and say "Oh Jaime Lynn is actually quite nice" when she was an active part of the torture her sister went through for 13 years is a really bad look. Plus, she only did this show because she can't steal from Britney anymore and has no talent or skills to get a real job.
Don’t put words in people’s mouths.

In my opinion, which seems to be shared with a lot of the viewers, she did really well in the trials and showed a lot of good qualities with her campmates and building new relationships, seemed interested in British culture, acted as strong support for Nella against Nigel and showed genuine emotion for missing her children, in this specific show, which is what this specific thread is for discussing.

Not her relationship with Britney and her role in the conservatorship, we can discuss that on another thread if you want. (Britney just posted a picture of her brother being her best friend who also had a role in the conservatorship).

If you don’t like that opinion - don’t quote me and move on.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
I think we can reconcile this with knowing that two (or more) things can be true at the same time.

Jamie Lynn may be doing her best in this competition and ingratiating herself to viewers and fellow participants, but she was also complicit in something that had far graver stakes and outcomes for someone much closer to her. I think it's best to recall that some thoughts are best meant for remaining inside our heads and not written out online and this is meant for everyone here. Please keep that in mind x

Don’t put words in people’s mouths.

In my opinion, which seems to be shared with a lot of the viewers, she did really well in the trials and showed a lot of good qualities with her campmates and building new relationships, seemed interested in British culture, acted as strong support for Nella against Nigel and showed genuine emotion for missing her children, in this specific show, which is what this specific thread is for discussing.

Not her relationship with Britney and her role in the conservatorship, we can discuss that on another thread if you want. (Britney just posted a picture of her brother being her best friend who also had a role in the conservatorship).

If you don’t like that opinion - don’t quote me and move on.

This is the problem with this show though. She’s a rotten disgusting excuse for a human being but they go on this show for image rehabilitation and people are stupid enough to fall for it. Every. Single. Year.

Just watching last night’s episode, haven’t seen it since some point last week, and how annoying is Fred?! I know he’s a chef (I think?) but Josie is trying her best as camp chef, give her a break.