I'm fucking starving. | The Popjustice Forum

I'm fucking starving.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ADolla, Feb 26, 2009.

1. All I've had today is a bacon sandwich for breakfast and a Muller Light at lunch. What did you eat today? What's on the cards for dinner?

I heart food.

2. For breakfast I had a bowl of cornflakes. For lunch I had salmon and broccoli pasta. I've just had a bowl of carrot soup. And for dinner i will be having a bottle of merlot.

3. I had coco pops for breakfast but I rushed them so I could get to college on time - ate a giant blueberry muffin in college to compensate.

Had a bloody brilliant doorstep sandwich that I bought on the way home, it was huge and had chicken, lettuce, tomato and coleslaw and was extremely filling - delicious.

I think spaghetti bolognese might be on the cards for dinner...but if not I might indulge in a takeaway. KFC perhaps.

4. Ooh, I'm just finishing a bag of Galaxy Mini Eggs, whilst perusing Popjustice. I did have a cheese sandwich for lunch and a yoghurt.

Dinner is courtesy of my Mum this evening. Something vegetarian. However, Sunday's lookingg like a pig out food day with a massive chinese in Camden. Yum!

5. I have the same for breakfast everyday (sultana bran with skimmed milk and a glass of apple juice). I also have the same for lunch everyday (half a tin of soup - today was leek and potato - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, a kiwi fruit, a banana and an Activia yogurt). I made up a diet for myself and have stuck to it and lost over a stone since Jan 1st. Go me!

Tonight for tea is grilled chicken with rice and vegetables. Mmmmmmm.

6. Wow! Get you. Fabulous. I had lost a few pounds since starting the gym in early Jan; I don't think I need to lose a lot of weight but my genes dictate that I put weight on really easily, so if I exercise I can eat whatever I want without worrying about calories. Keep it up!

7. I've had scrambled egg & toast for breakfest. In fact, i can't remember a time recently when eggs WEREN'T part of my breakfest.

For lunch i had some Volvic, sandwich and crisps.

And in the last 10 minutes, i have cleared a plate of spicy chicken, chips and spicy wedges.

8. Breakfast is always toast without butter because I don't like butter.
    Then I usually have this small bagelpizza thing at around quarter to eleven. Today I had a KitKat instead.
    I had a tuna baguette for lunch because there weren't any chicken mayo ones left.
    I'm having vegetable soup for dinner and I hate soup.

I've been to Spar and bought some chocolate digestive so I might have one or two some time today.

9. I'm having risotto for tea that my flatmate is making. I do love her love of the culinary arts. Then I will sit down in front of amazing telly (Idol! Paris Hilton's BBF! Skins!) and devour two packets of Mini Eggs and my leftover Valentine's chocolates.

10. Today I have eaten a Nutri Grain, a sandwich, some cucumber, some cashews, and cheese on toast.

11. I had cheese on toast with beans on top for my dinner. Simple and delicious.

12. The soup was delicious.

13. TODAY I HAD:

Breakfast
    - Huge bowl of coco pops then half a pack of giant buttons

Lunch
    - Tuna, sweetcorn, mayonaise & salad baguette and then a piece of caramel shortbread

I got home and ate a bag of sweets

Dinner
    - Huge plate of mashed potato with some broccoli and chicken, covered in gravy then the rest of the chocolate buttons.

*worst diet ever*

14. That meal is close to perfection.

Perfect is cheese on toast with beans on top with brown sauce.

15. *Drools*

16. I just got chips & cheese from the chipper.

Drool. So bad for me but, drool worthy nonetheless.

17. I'm eating some mini chocolate cupcakes with rainbow heart sprinkles that my flatmate baked. Delicious.

I want McDonald's.

18. The new Yorkie McFlurry is fabolos.

19. Oh good God I'm stuffed!

I'm still going to eat the bag of flying saucers I found in the cupboard though.

20. They're just air anyway!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.