☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick! | Page 117 | The Popjustice Forum

☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by savilizabeths, Jan 27, 2020.

?

What's your favourite Ariana Grande album?

1. Yours Truly

3.2%
  2. My Everything

5.2%
  3. Dangerous Woman

55.5%
  4. Sweetener

10.3%
  5. thank u, next

24.5%
  6. positions

1.3%
  1. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Which Into You will win again dddd

2. Well.....

That was an interesting ending. Sadly, I have no more of a clue than anyone else as to what happened. A scandal? In my chaotic rate? We hate to see it. Into You deserved the win over No Tears so good thing the rate ended how it was supposed to.

Don't worry @Aester, my original No Tears score was a 5. I did warm up to it (finally) during the voting process though.

I have stayed away from this thread for a little to benefit my mental health but I am so grateful to @londonrain, @ohnostalgia and guest hosts for all of the help in finishing this project. I am eternally grateful that my situation was understood and I got all the support that I did. This is a community of wonderful people and I love you all.

And to the voters. Thank you! Thank you for showing up and voting in all your PJ chaos. Thank you for actually reading my rambling write ups. Thank you for always having kind words to say and telling me that my thoughts on songs had an impact on you. Thank you for standing by me through my bad times and being so patient. Thank you for all the support, it really means so much to me! No matter what the vote tamperer thinks, you are all amazing people with wild taste and that's what makes this fun!

If I am ever to host a rate again, it will not be this intense. Honestly, I think Ariana is one of the only artists that could ignite this kind of passion in me as far as write ups go anyway. So maybe you'll catch me around again. Who knows?

If anybody has wondered about my situation these days, things are getting better. Our new house is lovely and I'm doing everything I can to work on my mental health. It's a slow process but I'm trying every day and that's all that matters. Plus, I have returned to the forum as it is no longer a place that holds anxiety!

This rate was wonderful. You are all wonderful. A chaotic rate for a sometimes chaotic artist I suppose.

k bye for now
    love, sav

thommyh, Mushroom, 2014 and 32 others like this.
  3. Got caught up on the end here.... wow. That's only the kind of chaos Ariana can inspire. I so wanted 'no tears' to pull off the win. Oh, well.

Thanks so much for the effort you put into getting this going @savilizabeths & so glad to hears things seem to be on a better track for you right now. Miss seeing you on here!

@londonrain gets big thanks for stepping in & getting this rate completed for us all. Also, thanks so much to the other guest hosts & others who contributed brilliantly to keeping things going.

4. I wanted to see Ghostin' pull off the surprise win but it was never meant to be against those two anthems. Thank you so much to both @savilizabeths and @londonrain as well as the guest hosts along the way.

5. Yay! My 11 won!! Love it when that happens! Thank you so much @londonrain , @savilizabeths and all other other guest eliminators for such a fun rate!

6. I really enjoyed this rate, great job @savilizabeths and @londonrain (and everybody else)! Ghostin' making it to the top three is honestly a pop justice.
    Anyway, Imma let you finish but No Tears Left To Cry deserved to win.
    [​IMG]

7. Sorry I hated Greedy at the moment it was rate. Feel free to change my score to a 7,5 now!

[​IMG]

I always thought this was a reference to a Britney song but did I make this up or what confused.jpg...
    She fought with Max Martin about it, as it was his idea or so.

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  8. [​IMG]

What a mood. This was basically how I spent summer 2018.Now it's on my top 5 listened of all time.

Just caught up to everything and that was fun! I somehow docked out but this was good and thank you next @londonrain & @savilizabeths - I had a good time and diving into Ariana's early discography was a real treasure again.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.