☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick! | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by savilizabeths, Jan 27, 2020.

?

What's your favourite Ariana Grande album?

1. Yours Truly

3.2%
  2. My Everything

5.2%
  3. Dangerous Woman

55.5%
  4. Sweetener

10.3%
  5. thank u, next

24.5%
  6. positions

1.3%
  1. I’ll be here with the likes but I don’t know enough of Ariana’s music to vote and do the songs justice with a proper listen with the song contests and other rates I am doing xxx

2. That's enough of that. If you know anyone else who might like to take part then feel free to tag them for me. Get your votes in, support your faves (support Yours Truly, the poor baby).

Remorque, ysev, myblood and 4 others like this.
  3. That's completely understandable. If by some miracle you find time then you'll be very welcome but I know what that situation is like. Thank you so much for all the likes and support. A true icon!

SophiaSophia, ysev, myblood and 6 others like this.
  4. Some of these Yours Truly averages some of y'all have posted are truly disgusting.

Remorque, SophiaSophia, ysev and 8 others like this.
  5. We seriously need some people to save this poor album. COME THROUGH WITH THE YOURS TRULY STANNING FUTURE VOTERS!!!

Remorque, SophiaSophia, ysev and 7 others like this.
  6. I'll try babe. xx

ysev, myblood, Music Is Death and 3 others like this.
  7. I'd be thrilled if you make it. Orbits supporting Orbits.

If you need the deadline further extended at any point, I'd give it a go xx

Remorque, SophiaSophia, ysev and 6 others like this.
  8. I wish I could but I'm afraid I'd be dragged for my low scores on some of her more recent releases. I'll watch and give some commentary for some of my faves as they get eliminated. Please treat goodnight n go well though!

9. Honestly, please don't let that stop you. I love and support any messiness (and higher scores for her early work would definitely be appreciated in some aspects) so feel free to take part.

Remorque, SophiaSophia, ysev and 5 others like this.
  10. Thanks for the tag. Just submitted. Can’t wait for my 11 to go out in the first 20 songs.

11. I'll try my best. Even if it's just for that song and Into You (it should have been a main stream hit...)

12. Can I get these in by the 1st? I’m going to try only found out about this and don’t @ me but only go around to listening to thank u, next last week.

ghostin’ creeping up for that 11 though.

Remorque and savilizabeths like this.
  13. The deadline is the 10th so any time before that is fine. Ghostin’ deserves any and all 11s!

Remorque, ysev, myblood and 3 others like this.
  14. SUBMITTED.

Sweetener 7.97 / 11 x 1 + 10 x 4, 3 x 1
    My Everything 7.47 / 10 x 3, 3 x 1
    Dangerous Woman 6.89 / 10 x 3, 1 x 1
    Thank U, Next 6.65 / 10 x 2, 1 x 1
    Yours Truly 6.63 / 10 x 2, 0 x 1

15. I’m almost done, probably will submit my scores tomorrow!

16. These are certainly...opinions.

I love mess.

Remorque, SophiaSophia, ysev and 3 others like this.
  17. Re: my Yours Truly avarage, to be fair I enjoyed it more than I thought I would considering I didn't really like the album back when it came out, and I think it's a more cohesive album than My Everything but when compared to her last two or three records that all have been essential parts of my music library for the last few years, it doesn't really hold a candle here in my opinion.

The average is brought down by the last 3 tracks anyway, I gave good scores to the rest.

18. Okay okay I'll have a go at it again today. Alone in the office again.
    [​IMG]

Remorque, GimmeWork, soratami and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.