☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick! | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by savilizabeths, Jan 27, 2020.

?

What's your favourite Ariana Grande album?

1. Yours Truly

3.2%
  2. My Everything

5.2%
  3. Dangerous Woman

55.5%
  4. Sweetener

10.3%
  5. thank u, next

24.5%
  6. positions

1.3%
  1. Yeah, she really made some points with that version. Iconic!

2. Yours Truly didn't get my vote BUT it does house my 11.

[​IMG]

3. Actually, this is the exact same situation as me. I voted for Dangerous Woman by my 11 is on Yours Truly.

Interesting.

SophiaSophia, Remorque, ysev and 3 others like this.
  4. I'm, like, 98% sure I'm gonna do this if life doesn't get in the way, feel free to remind me/tag me!

5. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @aaronhansome
    @allyshone
    @Andy French
    @AlmightyAloud
    @acrimonious mammoth

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    ysev and Music Is Death like this.
  6. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Andrew.L
    @Aester
    @ALEX
    @Ashling92
    @Beginner

ALEX, ysev and Music Is Death like this.
  7. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Bruno Ferreira
    @beyoncésweave
    @Blue6010
    @blaze_dave
    @Babyface

8. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @constantino
    @CorgiCorgiCorgi
    @cassiejojo
    @CasuallyCrazed
    @DJHazey

ysev, DJHazey and Music Is Death like this.
  9. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @drewsky
    @dvno
    @Diet Pop!
    @eccentricsimply
    @evilsin

10. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @FresherThanYou
    @GimmeWork
    @HeartSwells
    @Hunterpoop
    @heavymetalGAGA

11. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st
    @Jersey
    @Jwentz
    @Jonathan27
    @johnny_tsunami
    @joe_alouder

12. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Laura Vanderbooben
    @LA Hallucinations
    @LPMA
    @Lost In Japan.
    @Lindsay Lohan

13. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @munro
    @Mirwais Ahmadzaï
    @Mushroom
    @Mr Blonde
    @M24

14. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Number
    @Noir
    @nicetry
    @nooniebao
    @ohnostalgia

15. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @QueenB
    @RainOnFire
    @rdp
    @Reboot
    @Remorque

16. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Sanctuary
    @sexercise
    @Subwaykid
    @SuperNerd
    @soratami

ysev, Music Is Death and soratami like this.
  17. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @SloMover
    @Someboy
    @Smooth Criminal
    @stoicist
    @sapnu puas

18. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Vixen
    @Vitamin
    @VitaminBee
    @Vasilios
    @Verandi

ysev, Music Is Death and Verandi like this.
  19. OKAY! That's done! If I missed someone, accidentally tagged you or anything like that then just let me know. There were a lot of people to go through so mistakes were bound to happen.

Tagging spree officially over.

myblood, ysev, Music Is Death and 3 others like this.
  20. Sorry to interrupt during the tagging session but @savilizabeths only the first 5 people you tag in a post get a notification.

And I'm obviously going to be here to rate and stan one of the most consistent discographies ever.

myblood, Crisp X, ysev and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.