☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick! | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by savilizabeths, Jan 27, 2020.

?

What's your favourite Ariana Grande album?

1. Yours Truly

3.2%
  2. My Everything

5.2%
  3. Dangerous Woman

55.5%
  4. Sweetener

10.3%
  5. thank u, next

24.5%
  6. positions

1.3%
  1. This is what you get for doing rate things when it's late in your timezone and you're exhausted. You're an angel for pointing this out. Time to fix my dumbass newbie mistakes.

2. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @WhatKindOfKylie?
    @WhenTheSunGoesDown
    @xOJakeXo
    @ysev
    @2014

ysev and Music Is Death like this.
  3. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @4Roses
    @Sail On
    @saviodxl
    @thefaceofyou
    @that boy is a monster

4. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @TheDangerZone
    @Utopia
    @Up N Down
    @ufint
    @Sideout

5. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Solenciennes
    @SiduousIII
    @Suburbia
    @superultra
    @sweetlikegrande

superultra, ysev and Music Is Death like this.
  6. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Robsolete
    @RJF
    @reputation.
    @Rogue
    @Riiiiiiiii

7. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @OspreyQueen
    @Petty Mayonnaise
    @Pinkie
    @Petit nain des Îles
    @MC54

8. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Michael1128
    @ManilaChinchilla
    @matthew.
    @myblood
    @Mer Boy

9. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @lemonsqueezyy
    @Laurence
    @Lander
    @leedlelee...
    @Jacques

ysev, Music Is Death and Laurence like this.
  10. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st
    @Joe.
    @Joshuart
    @klow
    @happiestgirl
    @HarryEzra

11. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Euphoria
    @EnsnareTheSenses
    @elektricblue
    @Enrique Garcia
    @elektroxx

elektroxx, ysev and Music Is Death like this.
  12. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @Island
    @Imagineitwasus
    @iheartpoptarts
    @Daniel!
    @dylanaber

13. Hey all! If you're tagged here it's either because you participated in the last Ariana rate, recently posted in her current album thread, expressed interest in the Rate Queue thread or supported her in the monthly charts in the last year. If you'd like to participate then scores are due Sunday March 1st.
    @digitalkaiser
    @Bobbyrae

14. So obviously I lied. I think things are back on track now. Fingers crossed for no more disasters.

myblood, Sprockrooster, ysev and 5 others like this.
  15. Poor Focus.

Ladies, amirite.

16. This 3rd page being full promo and except for 3 posts, how fitting. And this post will make that statement incorrect now.

I'm excited for this? I will have enough time and some hours to listen soon, let me Watch this a bit and get it done in the 24 hours before the deadline though.

Let me pull up my old scores from whenever I rated one of her albums and make it easy on myself xx
    [​IMG]

17. I'm here for this! Yours Truly would have been my poll pick... up until thank u, next was released.

@savilizabeths if you need any help with the spreadsheets feel free to ask!

18. There's definitely worse here.

The promotion was so exhausting! But this is what I asked for when taking on such a big artist. I'm so happy to have you!

I'm going to keep that in mind because that's the part I'm the most nervous about. Thankfully my girlfriend has offered to help if I need it as well, so it's nice to know I have a good team around me.

SophiaSophia, myblood, ysev and 5 others like this.
  19. I'm not the biggest Ariana fan so I won't be participating, sorry! But I'll be rooting for NASA to go top 20.

20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to rate Ariana after everything that happened during the thank u, next era. Sorry.

myblood, Remorque, Verandi and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.