☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick! | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by savilizabeths, Jan 27, 2020.

?

What's your favourite Ariana Grande album?

1. Yours Truly

3.2%
  2. My Everything

5.2%
  3. Dangerous Woman

55.5%
  4. Sweetener

10.3%
  5. thank u, next

24.5%
  6. positions

1.3%
  1. Thankfully I already rated thank u, next for BPG rate, so I just need to add commentary for that album/rate and comment everything else. But I won't get started until doing a couple others.

savilizabeths likes this.
  2. Add me into this! Will be good to see how her last two era's/albums compare following the last rate.

savilizabeths and Music Is Death like this.
  3. Am I going to do this? 1000%

Seeing as Santa Tell Me is in contention for my 11, should I probably not? 1000%

4. Santa Tell Me, really is like the ultimate 21st century Christmas song of all time I think.

5. I...don't know if I'll give my 11 to Just a Little Bit of Your Heart again because I do know it will be done wrong and of course I'm voting.

6. Count me in! Can't believe the last Ari rate (I was a part of) was in 2016. 'True Love' got my 11.

7. 2016? Man, that feels like a lifetime ago already!

8. It was the first rate I participated in. I can't believe i've been on this forum for 4 years already. It literally feels like I joined last year.

Anyway my rookie mistake was that I was way to nice with my scores. Didn't realise how savage people would be with theirs. Won't make that mistake again.

9. I hope the masterpiece that is imagine, gets treated right...

savilizabeths and Music Is Death like this.
  10. SWEETENER IS THE GREATEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME

11. It's the fourth greatest album in this rate, I'll give it that.

12. It's funny to me that I kinda disliked her in 2016 when her first rate happened and I didn't participate in it, and now I'm probably one of her biggest fans on here. Time really changes people, doesn't it?

SophiaSophia, myblood, Serg. and 10 others like this.
  13. How would people rank the studio albums? I think overall it would be this now:
    5. My Everything
    4.Yours Truly
    3.Sweetener
    4.thank u, next
    1.Dangerous Woman

That album after 4 years, has not lost its magic for me. It was just perfect.

14. For me it's

5. My Everything
    4. Sweetener
    3. Dangerous Woman
    2. Yours Truly
    1. thank u, next

15. 1. Sweetener

2. Dangerous Woman

3. My Everything

4. Christmas & Chill

5. Yours Truly

6. Christmas Kisses

7. Thank U, Next

16. Not this being practically the opposite of my ranking. This rate is going to be interesting...

17. We already have one voter!

myblood, ysev, Remorque and 7 others like this.
  18. Unpopular opinion time:
    While thank u, next is great and a clear advance in her artistry, it's brought down by two of it's three singles, and as an era as a whole was messy for specific reasons, something that previous eras didn't have, so as a whole the album is probably number 3 or 4 on my ranking which is probably this:
    1. Dangerous Woman
    2. My Everything
    3. Sweetener/thank u, next
    4. thank u, next/Sweetener
    5. Yours Truly

19. My album/EP rankings are probably:

1. Thank U, Next
    2. Christmas + Chill
    3. My Everything
    4. Sweetener
    5. Yours Truly
    6. Dangerous Woman
    7. Christmas Kisses

20. Completely okay! I tagged some people in here just in case. You're welcome to follow along if you're interested.

That's honestly what I expected. No need to apologise. I just tagged you in case, but I completely understand.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.