☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick! | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by savilizabeths, Jan 27, 2020.

?

What's your favourite Ariana Grande album?

1. Yours Truly

3.2%
  2. My Everything

5.2%
  3. Dangerous Woman

55.5%
  4. Sweetener

10.3%
  5. thank u, next

24.5%
  6. positions

1.3%
  1. Perfect! I can't wait.
    YAY! Welcome!
    Psssh! Santa Tell Me is a bop. All this says is that you have taste.
    Just a Little Bit of Your Heart will be getting a ten from me. It's a great 11 choice.
    Yeah, that's a LONG time ago. I don't even think I was on the forum yet. I definitely wasn't posting yet.
    Another 10 from me.

ysev, Remorque, soratami and 2 others like this.
  2. Triple post! But I'm the rate host so I can do whatever I want and everyone is album ranking so I've gotta put in my two cents.

1. Dangerous Woman
    2. Yours Truly
    3. thank u, next
    4. My Everything
    5. Sweetener

SophiaSophia, myblood, ysev and 5 others like this.
  3. I'm doing this. Been a fan since I first heard Baby I in 2013. However, since I became a full blown stan circa Dangerous Woman era, I kind of neglected Yours Truly and My Everything in favor of her more recent material. This looks like the perfect way to fix this.

SophiaSophia, myblood, ysev and 6 others like this.
  4. My album ranking before rating everything would go:

1. Dangerous Woman
    2. thank u, next
    3. My Everything
    4. Sweetener
    5. Yours Truly

But I haven’t listened to Yours Truly in a while so I’m excited to see if my initial ranking changes.

Music Is Death and savilizabeths like this.
  5. I'm.... slightly afraid to do this, after inadvertently becoming one of many villains during the Taylor Swift rate. But on the other hand, it gives me an excuse to finally deep dive into her discography.

[​IMG]

6. Well, we need someone to be a villain.

(Seriously though this rate might have so many voters it might not matter that much.)

SophiaSophia, ysev, soratami and 2 others like this.
  7. 1. Dangerous Woman
    2. thank u, next
    3. My Everything (which houses the most underrated gems)
    4. Sweetener/Yours Truly, depending on the day, but I still enjoy both albums.

Basically, I don’t think she has a bad album and my scores are going to be very generous. I still don’t even know what to give my 11 despite a thank u, next track getting my 11 in the BPG rate.

ysev, Slice of Life and savilizabeths like this.
  8. We love rate villains!

Trust me, depending on how a certain song does here, I might wind up being the rate villain. IN MY OWN RATE!

I'm also thrilled to see her best album doing so well in the pols but please, somebody throw poor Yours Truly a bone. It's getting slaughtered up there!

9. I'm so ready for this opinion to be revealed.

SophiaSophia, ysev and savilizabeths like this.
  10. While I’ve always had my ups and downs with Ariana’s general ‘brand’, the reality is that the last few years her sheer talent wins out in some of the moments I question how much time I want to give her. So, I’ll likely be here too @savilizabeths ... overscoring all Pharrell’s sweetener tracks and likely getting side-eyed by many for it.

11. I also like the Pharrel tracks. They are not close to her best songs but she makes them work. Sweetener might even get a 10 from me.

the light is coming is pure irredeemable trash though. Easily one of her worst songs.

12. GOOD! I need you here because you're a fave.

Yeah, the light is coming is just....not it.

SophiaSophia, myblood, ysev and 4 others like this.
  13. aux

aux

...I like The Light Is Coming.

14. Same ddd. It's easily Sweetener top 5 for me.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    slaybellz, ysev, Remorque and 2 others like this.
  15. I just started this.

Honeymoon Avenue...

16. Honeymoon Avenue would be an 11 contender for me if mine wasn't already set in stone.

17. Nathan Sykes's struggle vocals and MIKA's clownery... That I could have done without.

18. How come you're not this active in my Miley rate anymore ddddd?

19. My issue with Almost is Never Enough is that the album version goes on for SO LONG! The soundtrack version is nice and concise.

myblood, ysev, soratami and 1 other person like this.
  20. I've always loved the song.

I'm a huuuuuuuuuge Shadowhunters fan though sooo...

ysev, soratami and savilizabeths like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.