☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick! | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

☁️Imagine A Rate Like That☁️ - The Ariana Grande Rate: a double winner makes it a hat-trick!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by savilizabeths, Jan 27, 2020.

?

What's your favourite Ariana Grande album?

1. Yours Truly

3.2%
  2. My Everything

5.2%
  3. Dangerous Woman

55.5%
  4. Sweetener

10.3%
  5. thank u, next

24.5%
  6. positions

1.3%
  1. Trust me, your Facebook posts told me that.

ysev and Music Is Death like this.
  2. Because I'm several eliminations behind and need to catch up ddd, I'll get to it soon though

myblood, ysev, Sprockrooster and 3 others like this.
  3. Yeah, but most people on here aren't Facebook friends with me dddd.
    Okay, relatable to be honest. I just miss you in there.

myblood, ysev, soratami and 1 other person like this.
  4. Only 18 to go! ddd

On an unrelated note, I really didn't remember Successful being such a bop. I'm scoring it way higher than I did in the BPG 2018 rate.

5. Hope you're enjoying catching up dddd!

myblood, ysev, Remorque and 2 others like this.
  6. I never realized how much I actually love My Everything, even though she hit a creative peak with sweetener and thank u, next, yet I haven’t actually listened to the latter all that much, because of... issues.

The girl can sing the alphabet and it’d sound good though, seaux...

And I low-key hate the fact my 11 contender is a male feature dddd.

7. Well, now I'm curious.

8. WELCOME! The more the merrier.

myblood, pop3blow2, ysev and 2 others like this.
  9. Zedd's more the producer instead of a feature, no? ;)

10. Despite My Everything being my least favourite Ariana album, there is still much I enjoy about it. To start of with, it was the era I became a fan and become aware of her total genius. A classic singles run too and one with visuals to match too. At the time, she felt very underrated, so it was rather satisfying to see people finally pay her her due the past couple of years.

11. I might rate some of the songs based on the k bye for now versions. She elevates every song on the album effortlessly.

12. Basically all of this! It's definitely my least favourite album of hers but it's still pretty great honestly. I stanned all the way from before Yours Truly so My Everything was truly when people around me started taking notice of her and that was really exciting for me. A simpler time.

Feel free, just maybe mention it in your commentary.

SophiaSophia, myblood, ysev and 5 others like this.
  13. Raindrops sandwiched between Focus and Blazed in the playlist. Well, an angel cried indeed.

14. Focus, still remains a favourite of mine. Is it her best song? No, but it's certainly a bop.

15. It’s certainly Problem’s lesser liked uglier second cousin from ha stepmother’s side. But yes, kind of a bop nonetheless.

16. I still remember the hype and the endless wait it seemed for that song. Only for it to come and go quick as a flash. Poor Focus.

17. I unashamedly love Focus.

18. Perfect taste.

19. As always xx.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.