Imogen Heap - General Discussion | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Imogen Heap - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cambodiangoatpatrol, Feb 23, 2007.

1. It’s been a nice little “Christmas” the past week or so with Imogen. So great getting to listen to these. Hoping she drops that The Walk demo with the alternate ending.

2. Are the demos only available to stream on the app or are you able to download them?

3. Tidal is her best album, don't @ me.

VitaminBee likes this.
  4. Song? Or do you mean Ellipse is her best album?

5. Oop, you know what I meant! Yes, I do mean Ellipse. I need coffee.

sugarcoma and VitaminBee like this.
  6. It's all good. I think Tidal is easily one of my favorite tracks but I flip flop between Speak For Yourself and Ellipse. I liked a decent chunk of Sparks but it wasn't cohesive (for obvious reasons). Run-Time is still the best song off of it.

7. Sadly, only available to stream.

8. That's what I figured.

9. According to her SupaPass site, she’s supposedly a new song of hers is coming out this week titled “Last Night of an Empire”.
    With truly questionable cover art....

adayasatiger, askew, andru and 2 others like this.
  10. GIVE US AN ALBUM.

11. I hope ones coming... This seems to be the beginning of a new era. She’s switched up her fonts for it. You can hear the track (and evolution of it) if you join her ImogenHeap.app site (along with lots of demos... They just posted a version of The Walk with a different ending to it.)

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  12. It was pushed a week. You can see the cover art though below.

andru and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  13. I've been listening to various versions on the app over the past few weeks (or months, however long it has been!) It's a great song, so glad she'll be releasing it outside the app too.

VitaminBee likes this.
  14. It really is a good song. Hoping she keeps going with the song writing... though I don’t know how I feel about her wanting to give some of the production work to people other than herself. Hoping she goes back on that as I appreciate her work more that way. Though I’d love for her to hire an artist for the art and ditch the person she’s been working with lately.

I wish she was more popular here to get her own rate.

collxtion, andru and askew like this.
  15. I was going through old paperwork files and found a couple of Immi setlists from the IMegaphone era, or just before. Probably from some gigs in Camden.

Interesting or old tat? shall I dig em out again and upload a photo?

sugarcoma and andru like this.
  16. I’m sure they’d love that on the app discord.

twicezero likes this.
  17. Is that pay to post or can I just pop along?

18. If you join her imogenheap.app site/supapass app, you get access. The app is a treasure trove for anyone that loves her work though. Demos from Ellipse, Speak For Yourself, discarded songs that never made it past pitches, instrumentals, demos for new ideas, etc. She talks on there often usually too... I don't think it's too pricey.

twicezero, askew and andru like this.
  19. I really like it.

andru and VitaminBee like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.