Inna - General Discussion | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

Inna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Matt, Sep 28, 2016.

1. I'm so glad she's found a sound she seems to be sticking with and progressively perfecting down to a tea. I love me some early INNA occasionally but most of her pre-self titled music is... kind of awful dd.

She only keeps getting better and better with the tropical house sound.

2. Her debut album is basically one song 14 times. You only need to keep one track in order to get the gist of the album. She took cohesivity way too literally with that one.

I revisted Yo today and was blown away by it. Its truly an overlooked gem in her discography. It has so much personality.

Crisp X likes this.
  3. nn for the longest time I somehow didn't even notice Hot, Amazing, Deja Vu and Love used the same beat. I only found out when I watched an "Inna Music Evolution" video and heard them back to back to back.

UltimatColossus likes this.
  4. I love all of those songs but they are basically all the same song. Its so funny when you think about it.

5. This sounds like fire.

Crisp X and phily693 like this.
  6. She is killing is during quarantine. This new track sound incredible.

Michelle D and phily693 like this.
  7. Absolutely obsessed with this.

Michelle D and phily693 like this.
  8. INNA can do no wrong.

Mr_Matt and phily693 like this.
  9. And another one...

zephyr likes this.
  10. She's also a judge on Masked Singer Romania for the 2 people that will watch that dd.

Mr_Matt likes this.
  11. None of these new songs are clicking with me aside from the SICKOTOY one.

12. Song is pretty good. Nothing she's releases this year stands among her best releases but its all been consistently good. I could see this project coming together nicely.

13. I've loved everything shes put out this year so far. Its not forward thinking but its been good.

14. She's uploaded a solo version of Good Time to her Soundcloud.

"Club Rockers, As the 5th anniversary of my self-titled album is coming up later this month; I'm excited to present to you the solo version of Good Time - exclusively on SoundCloud! ♥️ Peace and love, INNA."

phily693 and Txetxu like this.
  15. I’ve no idea why but Good Time has always been one of my favourite songs of hers. It sounds the least INNA but I love it. It’s nice to hear a solo version.

rihce and Poker Pro like this.
  16. And another one!

UltimatColossus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.