Inna - General Discussion | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Inna - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Matt, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Oxygen is rocking my world. It's got this understated hook in that "OOooxygen" bit in the ends of the chorus, an earworm and I am so happy because of that.

XXX, LGStan93 and Txetxu like this.

2. Oxygen is definitely one of my faves from this album. Breathless also gives me some life!

3. I struggled with part one, but I've easily gotten into part 2. It's not groundbreaking but at least there is a little variety on the album. Part one was the same song 8 times. Part 2 at least has some tonal shifts and the production on every track isn't completely identical. Next album I'm hoping for more variety though.

4. UP has become a cute hit for her on Spotify. combined the two versions have almost 40 million streams.

zephyr, LGStan93, XXX and 3 others like this.
  5. I love how she always gets some success somewhere.

RMK, Txetxu, zephyr and 2 others like this.
  6. Her last two albums were kinda bad but she releases songs all the time, I’m sure I’m gonna love some of them.

Mr_Matt likes this.
  7. I've kind of stopped following her after the recent mediocre output but just checked her latest Instagram story and she's still recording with David Ciente. Maybe that follow-up to YO is still happening.
    [​IMG]

LGStan93, zephyr and Mr_Matt like this.
    zephyr likes this.
  9. Wait at this being better than all of Dance Queen's House combined.

10. Was exposed to In Your Eyes last night at a gay club in Santiago....and I got my life.

My god, how have I lived and not heard this basic pop perfection before???

Going to be ring a ding, dinging all the way back to London.

11. Tell me the truth
    Tell me you wanna be bad
    Cause I wanna be bad all the time

[​IMG]

davidbesan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.