Insane crushes | Page 156 | The Popjustice Forum

Insane crushes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MidasHeart, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael I know how you feel. Mine crush isnt that manly man (I would like if he was but hey ...) but he is also like clueless. I gave him lots of signs and even invited him to my flat to give him freedom and nothing ... not even a look ... a touch ... I was like Really ?

I give up. This is too hard. I need someone who will be more aggressive/have the guts to be the first to step up.

And he worst thing is that I have real deep feelings for him and I feel like a crap now!!!

2. So you like it rough?

3. lauc05 ... the answer is on your wall. *wink wink

4. Hahaha! You could so have PM'd me that instead of telling everyone to visit my wall to see what the answer is!

5. Well that was the point to be visible to all (and so they can visit your amazing profile) hahahaha because there is the rule of not posting GIF outside Photoshop thread. Hahahaha

6. Haha, I like your style. No, my profile is horrendous (apart from the Christina gifs, of course). There is a picture of a friggin' uterus cake, for goodness sake. Now I know what 'All the boys think it's cake when they taste my ...' and 'cake cake cake cake cake' really means.

7. HAHAHAHAHAHA ... I saw it and for 5 minutes I tried to figure out what it was. HAHAHAHA

8. Hitori

Hitori Guest

The guy I met in assessment day was kind of cute. He's a nurse but I probably won't be in the same community team as him.

9. I have a tiny crush on someone! I met this cute Belgium guy on a party and he complimented me on my face and lips and tried to seduce me. Sadly I could not drink that night and therefore lacked the social skills to responce to his obvious flirting. Lost track of him and thought that was the end of it.

Turns out he found me on facebook and we started talking. I now have a date this friday. I'm nervous because I haven't been on many. I'll make sure to take in significant amounts of alcohol beforehand so that my personality can truly shine.

He also texts me stuff like "only two nights left before I see you", I don't know whether to find that adorable or a bit creepy.

10. Hitori

Hitori Guest

You're so lucky. Please find it cute for now! I wouldn't be complaining if someone is excited to see me! Especially if I find him interesting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
  11. This is actually my life. I think I am a textbook Scorpio as well, I am very very emotional.

12. Yes, I have decided that it's cute. I would never think of doing such a thing, I'm terribly unromantic!

13. I told my crush I was gay and that in the last month (the time that we know each other and spent it together) I fell in love with someone that I liked as a friend and than as a person and that I don't know if he is also gay and if he is does he feel the same to which he replied that he knew that I was gay and that we will see each other alone tomorrow so I can explain to him this "falling in love of mine".

I have a very strong feeling that he doesn't know a shit about that person being him or does he ?

Well tomorrow I will know for sure ! Wish me luck !

Also my friend made me laugh because she said if it turns out that he is straight to call her immediately so she can find me someone else. Hahaha

14. So I went on a date with this guy and it was ok I guess. Actually it was below average and we didn't really have much in common at all. Then he goes "Oh yeah, I still live at home with my ex and we still hook up sometimes." Ummm, WHAT? Now he won't stop texting me. Actually I'm not sure why I'm posting this on here, since I don't have a crush on him at all. Also, I'm really shitty at getting rid of guys so I don't know what to do.

15. Reading through this thread, I'm reminded how crushes can actually be more stressful than relationships themselves!

Although me and my boyfriend are currently going through one of those long, drawn-out, stubborn, repetitive arguments that has lasted two days so far. I'm not sure if I want to admit defeat or kill him.

16. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Well, I was transferred to another community team and according to the supervisor, another guy will be added. Hopefully it's the cute guy from our assessment day. However, I remember he was wearing white socks so maybe he's straight.

17. The guy I'm dating uses white socks too, actually. Although he's bi, but still.

18. Hitori

Hitori Guest

The cute guy backed out from the program. Goodness. No 'crush' for me. He's no miklc anyway.

Just tell him you're not interested? But that'd be too straightforward.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
  19. Ok so I'm going to give an update on the Belgium guy I've met. We were supposed to meet last friday but that got cancelled so yesterday we had our first date! At first he came off incredibly pretentious, mostly talking about his wealthy family, status, and the 7000 euros he spend on Ikea furniture. There was more stuff like that(like his absolute need to spend 120 euros on fine wine a month), but he insisted he was not a snob. Personally I find it ridiculous to be so obsessed with wealth and luxury at the age of 22 but, oh well. As we got more drunk we started talking about more normal issues and in the end it was a pleasent evening.

While saying our goodbyes on the street we started kissing, which was really cute, until some hobo started yelling at us and then we parted ways!

I really hope he was just boasting a bit in the beginning to impress me because he is a really nice and handsome guy.

20. My gosh why am I such a paranoid mess.

I went on a lunch date the other day which was rather nice as there was little awkwardness as he spoke for England plus cracked me up a lot and seemed keen to meet up again but now im in paranoia mode as he's gone to London for houseparties all weekend and im convinced he'll find someone else and never speak again (this is what usually happens to me paha).

So im basically in physco stress mode now as everytime ive been on a date with someone theyve text for a day or two after then stopped talking and ditched me so im convinced it's going to happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.