Insane crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmx

He/Him/His
There are some bitter cheated-on people up in this thread. I'm not very moral. If you wanna do me, do me. I'm not gonna submit you to a moral checklist first. I would, however, never try to seduce someone who's taken. He'd have to make the first move but if he did, I wouldn't care about the circumstances. Unless it concerned friends of mine, obviously. I'm a slag with a heart.

Last edited:
There are some bitter cheated-on people up in this thread. I'm not very moral. If you wanna do me, do me. I'm not gonna submit you to a moral checklist first. I would, however, never try to seduce someone who's taken. He'd have to make the first move but if he did, I wouldn't care about the circumstances.

I've never been cheated on, if that's what you mean.

Rmx

He/Him/His
I've never been cheated on, if that's what you mean.

I wasn't talking about anyone specifically. I shouldn't really have said it 'cause I just sort of mean in general people who are very sensitive about this tend to have that experience, so to speak. But I don't mean to imply anyone in this thread has that experience. FORGIVE ME. (I said ay-ee-ay-ee-ay, etc.)

I've never been cheated on, but if I was I would cut the fucker's spleen out with a plastic spoon and feed it to them.

My only real opinion on people who decide to be 'the other man/woman' is that they forfeit their right to sympathy when they get given crabs.

Rmx

He/Him/His
I've never been cheated on, but if I was I would cut the fucker's spleen out with a plastic spoon and feed it to them.

My only real opinion on people who decide to be 'the other man/woman' is that they forfeit their right to sympathy when they get given crabs.

I fully agree. I'd also like to add that I've never had sex with someone exclusive, it's not like I'm preaching my own gospel it's just my opinion. I might have slept with a few guys who were in open relationships but that was years ago and it was extremely non-satisfying so I don't do that any more. Only single and ready guys for me now!

To be fair, having sex with someone in a relationship doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes you a cunt. And if youre ok with that then great.

Update. I think the crush is over. After several months of flirting, over the last couple of weeks it's pretty much stopped. He barely speaks to me, his messages are plain (no more wink wink smiley face). I'm not sending any ridiculous Valentines message, I completely respect that he has a boyfriend hence why I have never said or done anything about it. I was hoping things might reach a natural conclusion at some point, which I guess they have now.... albeit not the conclusion I was hoping for.

H

Hitori

Being friendzoned by your crush is shit. Getting jealous every single time he mentions or interracts with someone is even more shit.

I have a quote for this, "You weren't being over-sensitive. He was being an over-asshole."

^Putting someone in the friendzone doesn't make you an "asshole" - it's better to tell them the truth than to give them hopes.

H

Hitori

You're right. But you know, at least when someone's friend-zones me, I prefer that they tell me right in my face than them just disappearing into oblivion. This love thing is so complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
hitori, you sound like my best friend. He's always saying guys are cunts or assholes. I said to him, "not every guy is a cunt just because he doesn't like me."

In saying that, my current (insane?) crush had better come to some sort of fruition or I'm just about finished.

Rmx

He/Him/His
hitori, you sound like my best friend. He's always saying guys are cunts or assholes. I said to him, "not every guy is a cunt just because he doesn't like me."

That's true, what an adult thing to realize. Sometimes you're just not someone's type. Not your fault, not their fault.

He/Him
That's true, what an adult thing to realize. Sometimes you're just not someone's type. Not your fault, not their fault.

That's exactly what happened with my last boyfriend... I'm glad we're out of that awkward phase...
We just realised we weren't made for eachother. Totally different views on life and love...

Rmx

He/Him/His
That's exactly what happened with my last boyfriend... I'm glad we're out of that awkward phase...
We just realised we weren't made for eachother. Totally different views on life and love...

It's sad that it happens, but it just does. "If you don't feel that you can love me, I won't shoot you down" is such a life lesson and will spare you a lot of hate and bitterness. Though I understand it's sometimes hard to put into practice.

D

Deleted member 11565

How long should I wait for someone to call me before I assume they're not interested? I'm kinda having my first experience of this at the moment.

H

Hitori

How long should I wait for someone to call me before I assume they're not interested? I'm kinda having my first experience of this at the moment.

One of my friends told me about a two-day rule. I guess he was just fooling around, but basically, if someone you've just met doesn't contact you two days after your first meeting (considering you got each others' numbers), then move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.