Insane crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hitori

As long as the two of you can find a common ground somewhere. I would come to him on a Phoenix or Stars gig, as long as he doesn't detest me for stressing about Little Mix not reaching the top ten with Change Your Life.

I was actually kidding! I really like the guy. We just Skyped and he didn't scoff at me mentioning my Britney albums so he's a keeper. I refuse to listen to "men and their guitars" though. He'll have to put up with BEAUTIFUL DROP DEAD BEAuTIFuL DROP DEAd beautifuL!!!

Also he called me butch. GAY STATUS SYMBOL OR WHAT?

Last edited:
So I met a guy.

I may have gone about things in the wrong order (one night stand preceding a date) but I've spent a fair bit of time with him over the past week and he seems great. Happy there's been some development in this area of my life, it took a while... Suppose I just see where things go now!

So I met a guy.

I may have gone about things in the wrong order (one night stand preceding a date) but I've spent a fair bit of time with him over the past week and he seems great. Happy there's been some development in this area of my life, it took a while... Suppose I just see where things go now!

You went on a date too?!
*throws confetti in the air*

Status
Not open for further replies.