Insane crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean to say that anyone who dislikes them is wrong.

I meant to say that anyone who judges people for having them has no right to.

Of course, I'm not saying that I used to have them every day. Far from it! It's so long ago that I can't really remember the ins and outs of it. But I do remember never feeling guilty or that I was degrading myself.

Letuinmybackdoor, that's a brilliant analogy!

My insane crush likes me.

But he lives 300km away from me.

We're gonna meet halfway in a big city in between and I could not be more excited.

The distance might make it not more than a crush but I think I should enjoy it while it lasts.

wishingonastarlight said:

We're gonna meet halfway in a big city in between and I could not be more excited.

The distance might make it not more than a crush but I think I should enjoy it while it lasts.

Brooklyn Bridge! Miranda and Steve! Your own Sex And The City Movie! Amazing.

Can I just say one thing: I find the "just wear protection" talk here quite worrying. I'm sure the people actually saying it know better, but for the younger, more inexperienced folks out there, please don't think simply wearing a condom will protect you from everything, always, 100%, because it won't. It certainly helps, but it's only the bare minimum. Whenever you have any kind of sexual contact with someone you haven't personally been with in a 100% unquestionably monogamous, tested-before-sex'd way, you are taking a BIG risk with your health.

Rmx

He/Him/His
KhiaShamone said:
Whenever you have any kind of sexual contact with someone you haven't personally been with in a 100% unquestionably monogamous, tested-before-sex'd way, you are taking a BIG risk with your health.

Not a 'BIG' risk. Definitely a risk, but if you wear protection during the deed and you don't let guys ehm... 'finish' in your mouth, the risk to catch something is really quite small. But the risk is always there, you're right.

Rmx said:
KhiaShamone said:
Whenever you have any kind of sexual contact with someone you haven't personally been with in a 100% unquestionably monogamous, tested-before-sex'd way, you are taking a BIG risk with your health.

Not a 'BIG' risk. Definitely a risk, but if you wear protection during the deed and you don't let guys ehm... 'finish' in your mouth, the risk to catch something is really quite small. But the risk is always there, you're right.

It depends...I mean, if someone "finishes" on your hand, and that hand ends up touching any bodily cavity, or whatever...etc etc. There are lots of ways that in the heat of the moment a drop of whatever bodily fluid can enter the blood stream. The risk is big not so much in terms of percentage (ie, that a huge percentage of people get diseased) but that IF you do get something, what you get can be quite nasty.

Well, condoms reduce the risk of getting an STD drastically, but that doesn't mean they are fail proof. Not to mention other nasty things like crabs and cold sores (which are basically herpes on the lips) and most importantly HPV, which is a nasty little virus that can be caught even when using condoms and can lead to cervical cancer in women.

So yeah, people should be aware that, although it is really important to use condoms and that it keeps you safe from most of the nasty SDTs and STIs out there, that doesn't mean there is no risk at all.

aMusicListener said:
and most importantly HPV, which is a nasty little virus that can be caught even when using condoms and can lead to cervical cancer in women.
And throat cancer in men.

Only teenage girls are vaccinated against it nowadays.

wishingonastarlight said:

I did that once.

So, uh, this guy I've seen on the bus a couple of times smiled at me today and proceeded to sit down next to me.

I hate that I can never tell if somebody is just being polite or is flirting with me.

One of the new guys at work is TOO CUTE. I noticed him when they were doing job interviews 2 weeks ago, he kept looking at me and smiling.

He keeps doing it and I can't tell if he's just being polite or it's something else..

Rmx

He/Him/His
KamikazeHeart said:
I hate that I can never tell if somebody is just being polite or is flirting with me.

I hate it too! Yesterday a cute instructor at the gym (I'm getting gay vibes) made eye contact with me, then looked around nervously for 2 seconds and walked away. Could mean anything!

Rmx said:
KamikazeHeart said:

I hate it too! Yesterday a cute instructor at the gym (I'm getting gay vibes) made eye contact with me, then looked around nervously for 2 seconds and walked away. Could mean anything!

I smell a closet.

Itty Bitty Piggy said:
I didn't mean to say that anyone who dislikes them is wrong.

I meant to say that anyone who judges people for having them has no right to.

Of course, I'm not saying that I used to have them every day. Far from it! It's so long ago that I can't really remember the ins and outs of it. But I do remember never feeling guilty or that I was degrading myself.
Haha. Brilliant.

Rmx

He/Him/His
lauc05 said:
Rmx said:
KamikazeHeart said:

I smell a closet.

Let us pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.