Insane crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
he / him
You have absolutely no idea how close that story is to the guy I used to be with. We were seeing each other for months and he'd stayed over my house a few times but nothing happened. He had a reputation and I pretty much gave up everyone for him. Then he stopped talking to me and I never heard from him again, literally killed me inside and because I've had no closure, I still feel the same way as I did back then.

Urgh. I hate people! Hope your story turns out better than mine and is the other side of the coin to mine.

Yea, I'm not going to write him off yet. Hopefully he contacts me other the weekend. It's just I know what I'll feel like if it all goes tits up, especially since I'm already feeling crappy about it! guess that's the risk you take though, right?

Jordananan, it really bugs me when people do that! It's just so incomprehensible to me, it's just awful. My friend said that's what this guy did to him, and it's what I'm worried will happen.

V

vasilios

Mvnl said:
Getting way too infatuated with my boss. Which is bad because:
- I have no clue if he's even gay (or single)
- There's no avoiding
- This is the greatest job I ever had so I don't want to end up not being able to be around my workplace anymore

Bad thing is, part of me is actually quite excited as well, because it's probably been about 2 years since I felt something like this, plus I had one shitty year so a little bit of butterflies doesn't hurt. (Until they inevitably turn into bats within a few weeks)

Find out if he's gay. Very important. The rest will come.

Mvnl

Staff member
vasilios said:
Find out if he's gay. Very important. The rest will come.

Yes, that seems wise.
Being new there I don't really have any decent connections to find that one out though.
Some Sport News tune being his ringtone and him talking about soccer makes me lean towards a 'no'.. but then, my ex was obsessed with anything about cars, not all gays only care about fashion and Britney. Still, I'm not too confident. It's probably pretty hopeless.
Would be my first straight crush since high school.. how utterly pointless.
Ugh. Have had crushes that lasted for years, even after being turned down. Let's not do that again please.

So you guys!! My crush likes me back!! I'm so excited but desperate not to mess this up.. none of my crushes have ever liked me back before!!

D

Deleted member 3416

Unsayshuhbul said:
Yea, I'm not going to write him off yet. Hopefully he contacts me other the weekend. It's just I know what I'll feel like if it all goes tits up, especially since I'm already feeling crappy about it! guess that's the risk you take though, right?

Giving someone with a reputation a chance is always wise, hope it works out however don't let your guard down about any suspicions you do have about him just incase. Hope it turns out well though.

Fuck my life I thought I was getting somewhere with my crush! But he just asked me to have sex with him!! I thought we were gonna fall in love and be together forever.. not just frig..!!!!

and Fire Bomb yeah I used to have my hip pierced don't judge!! Got a scary looking scar down there now haha.

Re: hip piercings, my sister got one done, stupidly, and has since taken it out. It's misleading calling it a piercing of the hip though, as it doesn't actually go through the bone. It's just through the skin in that area. Still weird, but less disturbing.

Anyway, I've decided that I've met both my future husband and future wife in the past week. They're both lovely and I'm not sure which to pursue.

S

SpaceDog

Alphableat said:
Anyway, I've decided that I've met both my future husband and future wife in the past week. They're both lovely and I'm not sure which to pursue.

Easy: Ménage à trois.

Alphableat said:
Re: hip piercings, my sister got one done, stupidly, and has since taken it out. It's misleading calling it a piercing of the hip though, as it doesn't actually go through the bone. It's just through the skin in that area. Still weird, but less disturbing.

Polyamorous relationship?

Of course that's the way to go.

Anyway I had a blast today at the gym.

Mr. Firefighter. From Switzerland. Lives in the same city.

*Faints*

Status
Not open for further replies.