Instagram | Page 129 | The Popjustice Forum

Instagram

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, Nov 9, 2012.

1. 'Tis me latest portrait shoot...the editor insisted on not retouching my skin texture.....lol so it's pretty near raw unedited.

2. Dear fellow popjusticers, do some of you use an app to track your followers? ie. something that tells you who unfollowed you and stuff like this?

Thank u, next.

3. kal

kal

No.

Lapras and etienne like this.
  4. I love the t-shirt!

Via Infinito likes this.
  5. kal

kal

Yas, continue making changes that drive me out of your platforms. I already deactivated my Facebook account a week ago and haven’t missed it one bit.

I suppose it won’t be too hard to get rid of the others either. Mark Zuckerberg can rot.

6. I thought WhatsApp was distinct from the Facebook empire and had fully encrypted messages.

7. K94

K94

I purposefully don't hashtag and I still get spam followers/likers

Island, Vasilios, Karvel and 6 others like this.
  8. A mess, but it's almost like this already. Every time I follow someone on Instagram it shows up on Facebook the day after.

9. So they say, but I've often chatted about things in WhatsApp then gotten Facebook Ads about them.

10. Hello I guess I am back on Instagram, so there's that.

11. [​IMG]

Sam de Jour, Island, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  12. Thank God. x

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  13. Suddenly the Vasilios is me. This was unexpected.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  14. I am feeling obese after taking pictures of myself again after a looooong time so thank you all for being nice xoxo.

Island and inevitable like this.
  15. It's Kenzo because Britney made me impulse buying it last year loool.

16. I love those Kenzo prints even if I can't really wear it, I think it doesn't look good on me. The Tiger jumpers are great though.

17. I'm feeling fairly insecure and lonely since my breakup, hence why I'm craving validation from strangers on online forums... please give me purpose...

LP, He, letuinmybackdoor and 2 others like this.
  18. thanks for the daily thirst traps xoxo

inevitable and johnny_tsunami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.