Instagram | Page 130 | The Popjustice Forum

Instagram

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, Nov 9, 2012.

1. I never know what to fucking post in insta cos I hate smiling for selfies because I look like a lunatic, but if I don't then I just look angry or sad (which I kinda like tbh). And whenever I take a pic with someone else, my clothes always fuck it up.

Maybe I'll get a few cute pics tonight cos I'm going out.

2. Instagram pics can contain zero people if you want.

Ashling92, johnny_tsunami, He and 2 others like this.
  3. My life ain’t scenic!

johnny_tsunami, Utopia and Verandi like this.
  4. Small details can be beautiful too! Take it as a visual exercise.

chriscrk likes this.
  5. I get weirdly self-conscious about Instagram. I think about it too much, but sometimes I'll post something and then be like "...why the fuck did I post that? How is it even interesting?"

It's a weird cycle.

6. etienne likes this.
  7. Just post whatever you like, sis. I rarely post selfies because I feel like a sentient sack of potatoes, but I still use it for random stuff. My last three posts were vinyl and a Golden Girls coloring book.

Meathook, neonpanda and Dennis like this.
  8. I mostly just post pictures of my 8-month Golden Retriever and my 350-month old drunken self, but I definitely need some more pop lovers to froth over new music with each Friday too:

LP, berserkboi and Sam de Jour like this.
  9. The content I crave and deserve.

10. I just saw the most horrific photoshopping a gay has done of his thighs. The body dysmorphia jumped out.

11. pls do share

12. Meathook, Island, SyPOPhantic and 7 others like this.
  13. A doctor who travels, hits the gym and likes pop music? On my PJ?

I followed.

14. AND he stans LOONA!

Seger, roblognick and Capitan like this.
  15. Has anyone ever had content blocked due to copyright? I just posted a dance video for 7 rings (plug here) and immediately got a notification that they’ve blocked it in certain countries. Same thing happened to me last year but in that case it was taken down outright. I just find it strange as people post stuff with music all the time, so wondered if anyone had experienced it.

Chris Lala likes this.
  16. no but speaking of videos with music in, i think of @MrMannacroix's party for one video all the time

MrMannacroix likes this.
  17. Yeah, I’ve had one story taken down because Janet Jackson was playing in the background ddd

The Holy Spearit likes this.
  18. Haha! More memorable than the song? (yikes)

It's never happened to me @The Holy Spearit on Instagram but did on Facebook once. I guess I don't use music all that much on Social Media. It's just whatever those bots catch.

Sam de Jour and The Holy Spearit like this.
  19. I posted a five part story with CLC's Show in it (with performance and all) and no notice of takedown so far. Kpop is the way forward it seems!

Seger likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.