Instagram | Page 136 | The Popjustice Forum

Instagram

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Instagram truly is the epitome of the "A Boring Dystopia" concept.

mcuk, Meathook, Euphoria and 2 others like this.
  2. That sounds like a chore, tbh.

I'm all for IG hiding everything.
    Followers? Following? Likes? Comments? Make everything private and let the mystery settle in our lives.

3. Conan and Stopremix like this.
  4. What they should delete / remove is promoted posts.

5. Just returned with a new account after a short social media break to show off my new birthday tattoo - so ecstatic!

6. hey Maluma

kal likes this.
  7. Just a wee bit of subtle promo x

https://www.instagram.com/leeemunro/

I haven't really posted in here in a minute so I haven't followed a lot of you, I'll follow everyone back that wants to look at my miserable face though x

[​IMG]

8. Well, I guess I'm back to thirst-following!
    [​IMG]

mcuk and kal like this.
  9. It all really comes down to who you follow, I guess? I will unfollow anyone who posts shit about 'living their best life', has a six pack or flaunts wealth/status/holidays/their kids - i've even unfriended close friends who want to turn their dogs into influencers - these people shit me to tears. I follow a lot of artists, architects/builders/design companies, old cool people (AMY SEDARIS!), mates, funny drag queens (which is mainly Lady Bunny), and friends who have started companies/brands, people who design furniture/rugs.

I've found if I follow aspirational wankers my satisfaction with my life plummets.

10. ssa likes this.
  11. It literally seemed like one of the women in the article just used it to post more adult content.

12. Ok but don't act like you don't have more followers than all of PJ members combined ddd

LP, toby3000 and munro like this.
  13. it’s basically patreon though

14. Funny drag queens you say...

ssa and ItTakesAMuscle like this.
  15. Ok tea but some of the PJ girls have unfollowed me recently so I’m filling their spots x

Looking at you @JMRGBY88 and @LegoLand2.0 hehe

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    Karvel, Terminus, LP and 3 others like this.
  16. Spiders are rad. Nice.

Karvel, Petit nain des Îles and GDVP like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.