Instagram | Page 141 | The Popjustice Forum

Instagram

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, Nov 9, 2012.

1. I've become slightly obsessed with the Instagram Reality board on Reddit. The edits that some people do are downright laughable.

These include, this womans leg, this hand , this face. It's all wild.

LP, He, Lapras and 2 others like this.
  2. Sam

Sam

Omg that wrist is hilarious

3. No, I don't remember. Feel free to refresh my memory (and/or add me to your close friends list) x

inevitable, LP, Floppie and 5 others like this.
  4. I've fallen down the rabbit hole. OMG!

[​IMG]

Stopremix, LP, Kyle. and 1 other person like this.
  5. Welp, I posted a gratuitous/shirtless selfie (to celebrate my birthday) and I lost 8 followers.

munro, etienne, Stopremix and 9 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]
    Correction, 17 (and growing). My self-esteem's taking quite the beating today.

Sorry for the double post.

Stopremix and LP like this.
  7. Sis looking at your follower count is the worst thing anyone can do with their time. Celebrate your birthday by logging the fuck off and realising how toxic and destructive Instagram is.

munro, KamikazeHeart, Bolton and 20 others like this.
  8. Don't do that as @bestinase said people are jealous.

Stopremix and bestinase like this.
  9. Any of you follow @ogreenfwo? Or know who it might be and why they would be calling me "absolute trash" on Instagram behind a private account?

papatrick, Subspace88 and Sam like this.
  10. You know any British people who like pot? Cause the only thing I can find about this account is that they follow @loudflavours & @thefuseuk.

Sam likes this.
  11. Not that I can think of, but the personal insults and general unwillingness to 'fess up about their identity is pretty sad. They keep claiming I insulted those triggered by depictions of suicide, and I genuinely have no clue what they're talking about.

stuaw and Sam like this.
  12. It's actually okay, it's basically all the straight men who follow me for the work I do and wince when I show the gay side of me, so I'm alright with them peacing the eff out.

13. Sam

Sam

Wait, I just got a similar message lmao

AB47E5DF-ABDC-41E0-AD8E-B04858112390.png

C’mon blank profile harassment! Yaaaaas!

14. Hurray! What a fucking creep!

Sam likes this.
  15. aux

aux

Imagine getting so pressed that you make yourself a blank profile to start threatening strangers online. If you're seeing this, stay pressed xx

16. Sam

Sam

Was your message a copy and paste job? I don’t even know what the fuck they’re referring to.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  17. I used to get shit like that all the time across Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Insta...I still to this day don't know who it was but it was almost hourly at one point.

Sam likes this.
  18. Definitely a cut-and-paste. Then they started insulting my lips, and I'm honestly just cackling at this point.

papatrick, inevitable, Raichu and 3 others like this.
  19. Sam

Sam

I reported for bullying / harassment and then blocked sksks

stuaw, man.tis.shrimp and aux like this.
  20. Same. Now I'm just curious which overzealous ghost has decided to haunt us!

Raichu and Sam like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.