Instagram | Page 143 | The Popjustice Forum

Instagram

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, Nov 9, 2012.

1. No need to compromise your Christianity, just flash an armpit or something

sesita, Chris Lala, Verandi and 2 others like this.
  2. Nipples go really strong in fashun.

Andrew.L, BTG, Gasur and 7 others like this.
  4. I can't believe I also got nominated by ogreenfwo's copy and paste trolling on Instagram which they followed up with a message saying 'btw your illustrations are shit'

[​IMG]

fancygreen, munro, LTG and 36 others like this.
  5. Maybe ogreenfwo is writing to every member that liked a post they didn't like? So extra, almost iconic.

RUNAWAY, inevitable, JMRGBY and 3 others like this.
  6. kal

kal

I feel so excluded from the narrative, but then again only @MM @Island and @Lapras know my Instagram so I guess the culprit is not them.

munro, MM, inevitable and 5 others like this.

7. It’s been a year since one of my most liked Insta posts so I thought I’d try for more dd

8. Why did I think Musgraves was holding a Nintendo Switch for a moment there.

9. What sort of slasher movie plotline
    [​IMG]

10. So... is ogreenfwo actually someone from here? Because that would actually be semi-iconic.

Sam, inevitable, Kuhleezi and 2 others like this.
  11. I mean, it's either someone current or former. They reference the forum and "likes." The saltiness is strong.

But I won't lie, it kind of made my morning waking up to such heated emotion in my DMs.
    [​IMG]

12. The thing is, I'm one of the last people who would refer to someone triggered by suicide depictions as "attention seeking", and I can't see the other members they've messaged doing that either, so I really don't know what angle they're coming from ddd

Sam and inevitable like this.
  13. I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that it was a certain someone who got caught up in the debate about having a trigger warning in A Star Is Born when it was released. Their Instagram message tries to call us out for saying that suicidial depictions are "attention seeking" and those of us who either liked or replied to the first post by @ibelieve quoted underneath where the ones who got targeted:

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/lady-gaga-a-star-is-born.63582/page-672

[​IMG]

14. The Popjustice Bureau of Investigation coming to the rescue!

15. The gays are just secret agents. Graphic design, architecture and teaching are just cover-up jobs.

R92, JMRGBY, FINISH LINE and 8 others like this.
  16. It also says that the user's profile is not available when I try to view it, which most likely means we're blocked from it since the user hasn't been deleted.

Whew, the layers.

RUNAWAY, Mr.Arroz, Sam and 5 others like this.
  17. ...Why'd they wait nearly an entire year if it was because of that fff

And also, because of that? A scene where you literally can't see the dead body? Come on.

18. A Fag Is Bored

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.