Instagram | Page 161 | The Popjustice Forum

Instagram

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, Nov 9, 2012.

1. I'm trying to remove myself from social media, but I do still find myself caring about likes/my posts too much sometimes. Like lately I realized that I still post stories for certain people to see and I really have to get out of that mindset! And what's worse is that it usually works so it's like reinforced gratification. Sigh. Fuck the gram! (but like my recent before you do kii jkjk)

Stopremix likes this.
  2. Followed!

3. chrisconfessed and Caleo23 like this.
  4. I think I'm going to unfollow Cody Christian. No shirtless photos in 2 months.

OspreyQueen likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

Holly Something likes this.
  6. V3RYP05H likes this.
  7. The sheer tedium of reading endless derivative captions about the new year. I swear some people only post them because they feel they have to.

Also the 10 year challenge thing was already done about a year ago? You just know we’re gonna see the exact same thing in a year’s time (2010 vs 2020). Yes, I get it, you look better and fitter now than you did 10 years ago. We really don’t need to see that thirst trap pic again.

I know I probably sound very cynical, and I never like to be that person who polices what people post, but the level of self-indulgence is just too much.

4Roses, He, scottdisick94 and 5 others like this.
  8. I produced a lot of energy on new year

LP, LTG, Sam and 15 others like this.
  9. The budget.

LP, Kyle., Sam and 6 others like this.
  10. The fossil fuel industry found obsolete.

Sam, papatrick, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  11. This is so... queer. I love it! <3

londonrain and Kyle. like this.
  12. I’ve made a profile dedicated to my gay ass vinyl. I know I’m like 8 months behind the curve with this but 94 % of my friends just don’t care about my vinyl updates at all and my family apparently (although not incorrectly) thinks there are better ways to spend my salary on. I’m happy to follow vinyl handles of yours!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  13. Followed!

Lapras likes this.
  14. Those posts literally look delicious.

chriscrk, Kyle., Lapras and 1 other person like this.
  15. We love a profile with a visual #concept.

Lapras and londonrain like this.
  16. Oooh, love the presentation.

chriscrk, Kyle., Island and 3 others like this.
  17. Whoa, thank you so much!

Stopremix likes this.
  18. If you find my Instagram (it’s not that hard anymore ddd) please let me know who you are if it’s not obvious ddd thank you.

LP, Verandi, Holly Something and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.