Instagram | Page 94 | The Popjustice Forum

Instagram

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KamikazeHeart, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Is he the guy in his avatar? And if so, do we have any other pictures?

Seger likes this.
  2. It's me indeed but I quickly made my Instagram account private once I realised my students had found it.

3. Lots of attractive guys. Well, now I know where else to look if my relationship goes tits up...

That’s not Columbo’s real account though is it...?

4. It is.

5. Is your school strict with social media rules or do people just like to use "fake names" on Facebook just to let everyone know they're a teacher? i.e. if someone is called Rebecca Hall they'll change their name to Becky Rose

6. currently creating a Facebook account with this name to stalk my ex

7. Anybody else have those estranged acquaintances on Instagram who NEVER like or acknowledge anything you actually post but watch your story stuff without fail? Like I don’t think there’s a Mariah Obsessed level to worry about, just find it odd behaviour.

8. I never post stories and I rarely watch them ddd

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  9. I’m a terrible photographer so it’s my go to for stuff like gigs and anything scenic or naff videos as it’s all really disposable. Wouldn’t even expect my Mother to watch it all, let alone Charlotte who I worked with 8 years ago?

LoveSoSoft likes this.
  10. Some people are nosey and very bored.

AlmostFamous likes this.
  11. They might be flicking through stories and stumble upon yours. I did it all the time
    with old friends and exes until I started unfollowing them because I was scared I was starting to look like some story stalker

matthew. and AlmostFamous like this.
  12. Also, just a reminder: I don't post very often, but I've posted two today. So... *shrug* things are great!

KamikazeHeart, 2014, evilsin and 4 others like this.
  13. Stop spamming my newsfeed, i'm unfollowing you.

14. So nobody said shit about the gay teacher. I just got a few smiles from my students saying something like "we now know and it is ok, bae" (yeah, there's a lot to decipher in a single smile from my kids). Though yesterday, when they were doing some exercise I played Dancing by Kylie as background music.

Seger, Space Cowboy, K94 and 25 others like this.
  15. I enjoyed it, you should post more.

2014 and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  16. Aaaand it’s been a great day for us Munro stans.

munro likes this.
  17. You know what, I think I will.

munro likes this.
  18. I'm loving your Melodrama era and we're only at the Green Light announcement

munro likes this.
  19. R92

R92

[​IMG]

Seger, Bobbyrae, FINISH LINE and 28 others like this.
  20. I made a throwaway account and all the features I’m missing are there

Instagram literally has a vendetta against me smh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.