Introduction. | The Popjustice Forum

Introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rymanzo, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Hello everyone. I've finally registered after many years of watching from afar.

Believe or not (you probably won't!), I've been visiting this forum regularly since 2003. I remember it being 2003 as I first visited this site when Mr PJ did Dumper polls where visitors had to vote on which mediocre entity should be put in the Dumper. I was a tragic 15 year old Mel C stan who frequented DenDen (!) regularly. Some members there had posted about how this wicked website had put Mel C and TOTP up for the Dumper so we were to gather in our tens to vote for TOTP. I then revisited later that year as there were rumours of the forum having a leaked snippet of No Good Advice and became hooked on watching the goings on here. I remember an iconic poster called Maureen who was a Girls Aloud stan, I think.

I've checked the forum regularly for many, many years as a source of up-to-date pop news. I have recently become unwell with a lot of time on my hands so I decided to take the leap and register.

myblood and Island like this.
  2. Queen of Spanish speaking Flanders Belle Perez in your avi?

Yath.

3. I'm a huge fan of Hello World. I was looking her up recently and saw she's still kind of successful in Belgium with Spanish music career?!

4. Well, she doesn't dent the charts in the slightest and is currently on baby hiatus, but the girl still gets booked a lot and was recently featured on the fairly successful programme Liefde voor Muziek...

rymanzo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.